Give Me A Call - III.

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm done with class and I need a nap

"Because I'm done with class and I need a nap. Do you have practice or something?" He was in the locker room with his teammates when he decided to call her.

"Yeah, I just got done with my meetings and this my second practice of the day."

She shook her head. She couldn't understand how college athletes did it. Going to class and practicing three times a day was definitely tiresome.

"What do you have meetings for?"

He grabbed his helmet and sat on the bench to put his entire focus on her, "We have meetings everyday before workouts to go over plays and shit, just to make sure we know what we talking about. They split us up by positions."

She nodded, understanding only a little bit. She knew nothing about sports and how it worked, "Oh okay."

"We still on for tonight, right?"

"Yeah. Where are you taking me?"

He smirked, "Not telling you. Just get really pretty like you always do. I'll pick you up around 8, that's cool?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Bet," He said, "I'll text you after practice."

"Okay, goodnight." She said jokingly.

He laughed at her and shook his head, "Goodnight."

_____

"Is this too much? Be honest

"Is this too much? Be honest."

Nicki looked away from her phone to look at her best friend. She studied her hair and down to her shoes. It was nice to see Beyoncé dressed up for once. Nicki knew her best friend could step when she wanted to, but Beyoncé rarely was in the mood to go all out. She would rather be dressed in jeans and sneakers.

"You look very pretty babe."

"Seriously?"

Nicki smacked her lips, "I wouldn't let you go out looking a fool."

Beyoncé looked herself over in the mirror and then checked the time. It was nearing 8PM and Colin should be on his way soon. She was nervous a little because it's been a while since she last went out on a date.