authors note

Hi guys, I'm not dead!! I really hate doing author notes, and I really, really hate self-advertising, but I'm trying to dust off my Tumblr and yknow...actually use it?? I want to post updates on there so my works will spread to further ends of the fandom-verse and maybe I'll actually gain some real followers on there other then the porn bots lol. I also use my Tumblr to shitpost about viddy games and maybe post my future cosplays idk yet. I also have a Quotev, it's where I started this series from, and I began to post it here as well for backup in case my profile ever got deleted. I have other works on that account as well, from Star Trek, to a few AUs with Reagan and Annabeth... And then a Marvel fanfic I wanna begin eventually. I'm very active on there though, like I post all day sometimes lol. Sometimes I post about my pjo series, like headcanons and hints about the future of the series *wink wink* and if you have an account on there, or are looking for another website for fanfics, check it out and give me a follow!
My Tumblr: ashes-ofariandel
Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/ashestonew

I have two one-shots I'm working on right now, and have a happy holidays!!!! 💓✊✊💓😔