Deals To Be Made.

Reagan had never really been held hostage before, but she was certain that hostages weren't generally treated like this. The group strolled along a path led by Eurytion, who casually held his club up against his shoulder as his two-headed hound, Orthus, trotted in and out of bushes here and there. It was hotter down here then in San Francisco, the heat radiating in waves off the dirt path they continued to travel by. Her favorite part of the walk was when she spotted a fenced area with horses that breathed out fire through their nostrils when one of them whinnied at them as they passed by. She was too caught up in her thoughts about Nico to pay too much attention to the exotic creatures or the conversations going on around her, though. Why was he here anyways?

The group approached a house perched atop a hill, and Annabeth cried out with glee: "Wow! It looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright!"

     Reagan blinked, looking up from the worn path to gaze at the house in front of them. It seemed pretty normal, and in her eyes it even resembled The Big House back at camp, which made her feel a little nostalgic. They hiked up the hill and stopped at the porch steps, Eurytion a step above them and gazing down at the half-bloods with disdain.

"No drawing weapons, no fighting, and don't make any comments about the boss's appearance," he warned. "Don't break these rules."

"Why?" Percy asked. "What does he look like?"

But like right on cue, a new voice boomed from the porch front door: "Welcome to Triple G Ranch."

     Reagan bit back any comments she had at the sight of this man. He was like Janus, except in reverse. The man had one head with a pencil thin mustache, like most generic villains. Except the lower her eyes roamed, the stranger he looked. He had a chest, but with two other chests connected to it. Supporting him was a pair of massive legs with very large Levi overalls pulled up.

"Say hello to Mr. Geryon," the cowhand Eurytion introduced.

However, Reagan was too busy focusing on the middle chest to notice the glass doors swinging open from behind.

"Geryon, I won't wait-"

     The voice halted as the owner spotted the newest arrivals, and out stepped a frail but dangerous looking Nico di Angelo from behind the three chested man. Without hesitating, the small Demigod unsheathed his sword, and Reagan's body shuddered involuntarily at the sight of the dark metal weapon that she had dreamed about. A pain ghosted in her gut, and for a split second it felt like she was back in the Labyrinth in her nightmare, and Nico was pulling the blade from her stomach. She doubled over, clutching at an invisible wound.

Annabeth let out an almost inaudible gasp. "Reagan? Is it the poison?!"

The blonde reached over, helping the Italian girl straighten up. Her hands were gentle as they groped for Reagan, one hand firmly grasping her shoulder as the other grabbed her forearm to steady her. Nico stared suspiciously.

"Poison...?" His voice was inquisitive, but the blade stayed steadily in the air and ready to lunge at them.

Geryon snarled. "Put that thing away, Mr. di Angelo. I ain't gonna have my guests killin' each other."

"They let my sister die!" Nico argued, visibly trembling with rage. "They're here to kill me!"

Reagan stiffened and touched the ring on her finger cautiously. "We're not here to kill you, Nico," she said slowly. "I didn't want Bianca to-"

"Don't speak her name!" Nico shouted. "You're not even worthy enough to speak about her!"

"Mr. di Angelo, put that ugly sword away before I make Eurytion take it from you," Geryon growled.