"We'll see you downstairs," Luna whispered gently as she bid her grandfather-in-law a small hello. He nodded at her, smiling pleasantly as she passed him on the way out, followed closely by Clarice, Pansy and Ginny, all of whom were wearing deep, blue bridesmaid dresses.

"You know your father would be very proud of how far you've come," Newt started gently as he took a seat next to Belle, patting her hand gently and a small smile rose onto her lips.

"Do you really think so?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'm quite sure of it. And I'm certain that he's watching you from the Elysian fields right now, just as proud of you as I am." Belle smiled and leaned over to hug Newt, who returned it gently and patted her on the back. They pulled away as the door opened once more, revealing an already tearful Collette.

"Showtime, kiddo," she announced and Belle sucked in a deep breath as she and Newt stood up. Her hands shook slightly with nerves but her mother took them both in her own and kissed her forehead gently.

"I'll be in the first row, okay? I love you," she said and Belle smiled as she hurried off.

"I love you, too, Mum!" She called after her.

"Are you ready?" Newt asked and Belle chuckled.

"Is anyone ever really ready for their own wedding?" She asked and Newt smiled gently as they walked down the stairs to the Burrow together. The house was completely quiet, with nothing but the sounds of the soft music coming from the tent in the distance to break the silence. Her hand clutched Newt's as they neared the beautiful, white marquee that had been set up in the backyard. She could hear the sounds of the guests oohing and aahing as the bridesmaids and the groomsmen entered. Ginny and George were the first two to enter, the two siblings beaming brightly as they walked down the aisle which had been scattered (thanks to the help of the fairies) with a variety of soft-coloured flower petals.

Pansy and Seamus were the next to enter, followed closely by Luna and Dean and Hermione and Neville. Clarice and Ron, Belle's maid of honour and Harry's best man, were the last to enter. There was a moment of silence as everyone waited, watching the entrance of the tent.

Harry, who stood at the altar, couldn't keep his eyes off Belle as she entered a moment later with Newt Scamander right by her side. His breath hitched as his eyes fell on his beautiful wife-to-be and she pressed her lips together, unable to conceal the smile growing on her face.

The tent, which had been decorated by Hermione and Collette, was absolutely beautiful. The top of the tent had been bewitched to look like outer-space. Stars scattered the ceiling and every so often a shooting one would pass by, which would cause gasps of awe to rise into the air from the younger guests. It had been a sort-of dedication, to all the time that they had spent together in the Astronomy tower during their years at Hogwarts as they watched the sky together. The carpet was a beautiful mix of deep blue and purple, sprinkled with flecks of silver and gold. White flowers seemed to be spotted everywhere, emitting beautiful smells into the air.

The wedding wasn't large, for they had decided to keep it to just close friends and family. Though there were over fifty guests, the tent felt comfortable, and not at all as though they were being watched by strangers who wanted to be there for the boy-who-lived, not just Harry.

Hagrid, Belle's co-Care of Magical Creatures teacher was seated right at the back of the tent, his eyes already watering. The Weasley family (all of them), Belle's family, the friends that they had made at Hogwarts and their families too, all filled the seats in the tent. Professor McGonagall was there, unable to stop herself from tearing up as she watched two of her brightest students finally meet at the altar, unable to take their eyes off each other.