Normal Is Overrated

Things have changed the past few days since the defeat of the Darach and the Alpha Pack in which everything seemed to be normal. I managed to help Stiles fix the parts of his jeep that I could fix without the assistance of a mechanic. Scott was now an Alpha...a True Alpha much to the surprise of everyone in the pack. Plus Scott, Stiles and Allison were still okay since the surrogate sacrifice spell as far as both Deaton and I were aware. Except a part of me was still trying to figure out what happened between Stiles and I after he crashed his jeep and almost died. I was bleeding and I knew my blood got into his wound but he was alright. My blood healed him somehow. But what bothered me was for years and centuries Nephilim Warriors were told how our blood was deadly to humans. To other supernatural creatures it gave them a small power boost but it could become addicting if they used it too much. Nothing made sense.

            "Everything alright Ariel?" Deaton asked turning the wheel of his car down the long street that led to the high school.

            "I'm trying to figure out how Stiles is still okay since the accident. My blood...it somehow healed him and he has no side effects. Nothing makes sense...and I am worried that something will happen to him. Nephilim blood is toxic and fatal to humans if they are exposed to it, I never heard of a Nephilim in the many centuries of our existence being able to heal humans with their blood." I explained watching Deaton turn his dark gaze onto me and gave me a small reassuring smile.

            "Well maybe that no Nephilim were willing to try to use their blood to heal or maybe it was because they feared exposure to humans. If anything considers it to be a gift..." he explained I nodded before looking down at both of my clean pale hands that were free from the blood that were covered a few days prior. Deaton pulled up to the high school while I watched students who were unaware what happened a few days ago.

            "I just wish that I could figure out how to activate it again." I sighed watching Deaton's face turn to look at me fully now and I did the same to him.

            "Maybe it was triggered because you care about Stiles." Deaton exclaimed those words had taken me by surprise with my mouth left slightly gaped.

            "I barely know him...how can he be my trigger?" I wondered watching Deaton give me a small smile before touching my shoulder with his hand.

            "Well then maybe he's your anchor...someone who keeps you in control or in your case maybe Stiles is the key to your humanity. With everything that has happened to you these past few years; battling demons and losing your brother you deserve someone who makes you feel human and that is Stiles." Deaton explained in which I gave a small nod before turning to see Stiles' beat up blue jeep pull into his parking spot and watched the boy hop out heading into the school. A small smile formed on my lips before turning to look at Deaton who was smiling confidently. "I told you moving here was a good idea."

            "I'll see you later." I replied with a small eye roll before opening the car door and headed into the school. I moved through the hordes of students until I found Stiles talking to Lydia by her lockers until we locked eyes and I watched him smile at me. "Hey...how are you feeling with everything?"

            "All healed up though I do feel something strange but that might be because of the residual darkness that is supposed to linger around my heart. Deaton said that was going to be a side effect." Stiles smiled I ran my eyes across his body before locking back to his eyes. I took a small sigh of relief to see no residual damage or side effects from my blood thankfully. "So where is this going? You and me?"

            "What do you want it to be?" I asked as we both walked towards Scott who was on the other side of the hallway in which Stiles' fingers wrapped into my hand. Soon we stopped before forgetting to him and I turned to face Stiles again. Stiles was about to say something when I stood on my toes pressing my lips back onto his silencing him and he cupped my one cheek complying with the kiss. My hands braced his lower back while our lips moved rhythmically against one another's. About a few seconds we broke away with his hand still on my cheek and his thumb stroked my face giving me his usual smile. "So I guess I'm going to be sticking around for a while...I think Scott may need my help now that he is an Alpha plus I think he is going to need a Nephilim Warrior's help with whatever comes after us."

            "I thought you wanted a normal life?" Stiles asked still holding me close to him in which I chuckled before looking at him.

            "Being normal is overrated." I mimicked Stiles' words back to him in which he let out a small chuckle and smiled ear to ear hearing his words be repeated to me. Eventually we broke from one another's grips slinking our hands together and made our way towards Scott again. "By the way...don't we have a date later?"

            "Yup...and I can't wait." He smiled we got up to Scott who was staring at all of his friends that surrounded him before Stiles released my hand and patted his best friend's chest. The two best friends' locked eyes before Stiles' wrapped his arm around my neck as I smiled at the both of them and we headed down the hallway. But I couldn't shake the fear that I had that something was coming, coming for all of us, my nerves were on high alert that they now have become Frayed.

~~OH MY BABIES lol One more part left that I will release a bit later so stay tuned

~~OH MY BABIES lol One more part left that I will release a bit later so stay tuned.~~