Always Be Prepared

~~This part is dedicated to k-k0129   HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL hope you have a great one :)~~

After I managed to get the bus to pull over at the closest rest stop and all of the students rushed out holding back there gags Allison rushed to Stiles' side as they both used their bodies as support for Scott. Lydia stood next to me as we followed them into a bathroom, they leaned Scott up against the one tiled wall and Allison was examining the wound.

            "Okay...Lydia make sure that Coach doesn't leave and Stiles you grab Scott a new shirt." Allison ordered while Scott started to mumble something incoherently at first then it cleared after he repeated.

            "Someone needs to watch Boyd and Isaac with Ethan." Scott replied I saw Stiles look at me as I just gave a small eye roll and then nodded that I would do it. Slipping out of the bathroom I leaned against the nearby tree watching the blonde boy who I learned was Isaac and the African American boy who I slashed earlier in the weeks with my blade was Boyd staring at the Alpha Twin across the way. Crossing my arms against my chest I turned my eyes to the one Alpha twin who was talking to another boy trying to pretend to be normal. Soon Stiles returned moving up to me as I turned my eyes to look at him then back to the three werewolves in front of me.

            "Scott is going to be okay." Stiles began where I just responded with a small head nod keeping my eyes forward. I knew that the two werewolves weren't going to try anything with me staring at them. "So what the hell was even in that vial?"

            "Ipecac Root extract powder." I answered watching his brow lift like he was stunned by what I just said to him.

            "Ipecac root...Why do you even have that?" he wondered my eyes stayed on the three werewolves as I could see someone was plotting something by the look in their eyes. But as I tried to focus on their conversation I got light headed for a moment which was strange then I snapped out of it.

            "We used for interrogation tactics...you know that you should always be prepared for anything Stilinski." I exclaimed seeing that he was taken back by what I said to him by the look in his honey brown eyes.

            "Why in the hell do you want to be ordinary? You have these amazing powers that you can use to help and save a lot of people." Stiles pointed out as I lowered my gaze for a moment then closed them feeling a sharp pain fill my chest then I opened them again.

            "Trust me...my life isn't as glorious as you think. These powers you think are a gift, they aren't...they are a curse." I answered looking at him watching his mouth start to open when I heard a fight break out next to me. Snapping my head in the direction I saw students congregating towards the middle area and through the crowd I saw it was Isaac which told me he was wailing on the Alpha twin. "Get Scott...I'll try to stop it." Stiles took off to the bathroom as I moved into the congregated group trying to figure out a way to break up the fight without revealing myself to everyone.

            "ISAAC!!!" I heard a loud dominating voice yell as I saw when the group scattered to see Scott standing there. Something about him told me that he was changing...changing into something much more powerful than he was now. Isaac stops attacking the Alpha twin who scrambles away into the arms of the boy he was talking to earlier and Boyd lowers his head in submission.

            "Hey...meet has been rescheduled for tomorrow. We are going to stay at the motel a few miles ahead so let's go, back on the bus." Coach Finstock ordered I saw both Lydia and Allison moved up next to me.

            "Since I'm out of gas...we are hitching a ride on the bus. Lydia got coach to say okay so let's go." Allison replied I nodded taking my backpack from her and swung it onto my back following the horde of students onto the bus. As I head up the stairs I felt another wave of fog hit me as I nearly fell backwards but I was caught by a pair of hands.

            "You alright?" It was Stiles' voice behind me as I turned to look at him shaking off the fog then gave a small nod that I was and continued up the stairs. I took the seat in the back of the bus which was in front of Scott and Allison, I sat near the window while Stiles sat in the middle and Lydia was next to him. Placing my bag down I pressed my head against the window while Stiles and Lydia were talking about the Dark Druid who I learned was the one causing the sacrifices. I just tuned them out as the fogginess that was hitting me here and there was on and off, something was wrong but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

~~Uh oh something is wrong with Ariel but what could it be???~~