The Code

After my encounter with both Scott and Stiles last night it would seem that they got the message because I didn't see them all day. It was nice not having to deal with the two of them or having to explain anything else to them. It was the end of the day as I was now at my locker grabbing my stuff for tonight when I noticed two people talking across the hallway. When I looked I saw it was Stiles and the raven haired girl who was in my Trig class, they were talking about something when Stiles turned to lock eyes with me. He gives me a sincere smile then returned to the conversation he was having then I watched him turn towards the double doors and headed out of the school. I turned back to my locker before seeing the dark hair girl standing next to me now; her dark eyes were filled with worry and fear. I knew what she was...it takes a warrior to know one; her hands were slightly callused from whatever weapon she used...my guess was a bow.

            "Can I help you?" I asked watching her hands twitch in her grip which told me that she was nervous to even talk to me.

            "I know you don't want to be involved in this town's dark secret but we really need your help." she started in which I gave a slight scoff that silenced her for the moment when I turned to look at her.

            "Coming from a hunter...tell me something you're a werewolf hunter and yet you are helping werewolves how does that makes sense?" I pointed out seeing her dark eyes lower from mine then lift showing some more determination now.

            "Look I know you want a normal life, believe me I wanted that too and I understand that you have your reasons but if you live here you'll realize that normality doesn't really exist. Yes I am a hunter but my family follows a code; Nous protégèons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes. Do you know what that means?" she began I sighed turning my piercing green gaze to her, I knew French; all Nephilim were omnilingual which meant we were fluent in all languages including the dead ones. "It means; We protect those who cannot protect themselves, this means that we protect innocent supernatural creatures as well as innocent humans against supernatural threats. Doesn't Nephilim Warriors have a code they live by too?" I sighed closing my eyes remembering the code my kind had to recite on our thirteenth birthday.

            "Et in tenebris ambulamus, ut alii vident lucem." I stated before turning to look at her seeing her look at me confused as I swallowed sharply the pain that filled my throat. It felt like I was swallowing a huge pill. "It means that; We walk in the darkness so others may see the light."

            "Do you think anyone is going to survive to see the light if we don't stop whoever is doing this?" she reminded I groaned slightly because I knew that she was right, if I didn't do something then all these innocent people were going to suffer and I will never be able to live with that.

"Fine...let's go." I answered in defeat shutting my locker then followed her out the double doors of the school.

"My car is parked out front...come on." She replied we moved across the ramp until we got to the parking lot. In view I saw the girl with similar colored hair to me standing by a car as if she was waiting for someone. "Tell me something...I saw you and Stiles looking at each other..."

            "Did Stiles ask you to talk to me?" I wondered watching her snap her head to my direction as I stared at her hard with my green eyes.

            "No..." she answered her voice was shaky and nervous again which told me that I definitely made her nervous.

            "Then we have nothing to talk about. Let's just get to the car and do what we have to do." I replied watching her hold both hands up in surrender when we got to her car as I locked eyes with the strawberry blonde again and we just got into the car in which the hunter took off hoping to catch up to the bus that left for the trip. I wanted out and here I was...pulled right back into the darkness.

~~Damnit Allison, pulling the code card to get Ariel out of retirement

~~Damnit Allison, pulling the code card to get Ariel out of retirement. Brilliant but still low lol. Also Oooo Allison sees something happening between Ariel and Stiles~~