17.

"Katherine..." Theo says as soon as he opens the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in or should I stay here?" I look at the woods around the house.

"Hmm... yes, sure." He opens the door for me and he lets me in.

"Lydia brought me here, she was driving me home when you texted me, so I decided to surprise you." I say but he has no answer. I walk over to him, my heart is beating fast and my stomach is doing flips, I wrapped my arms around him. At first he stood still not knowing what to do, but slowly he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I was worried about you." Theo claimed, glaring at me.

"Worried about me? What? Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because you didn't answered me and I wanted to be with you."

"Well, I am here now!" I answered laughing at Theo and at how adorable he looks right now.

"Are you ready for tonight?" He asks me.

I slowly pulled away from him. "No... I'm not ready, I think everyone thinks I'm always ready for everything but I'm not. I'm useless and defenseless. I am afraid, not for me, but everyone around me. I'm always afraid that something may happen to the ones I love and I can't do anything because I'm human. I have no power and I'm weak. And now, I have to be worried about y—"

Theo holds my head in his hands and pulls me into a fiery and passionate kiss.

"Don't you dare say that you have to be worried about me," He breathed those words out. We stared at eachother for what seemed like a long time. "I am worried about me, I am becoming human." Theo answered me and before I can say anything he walked towards the couch of his house and sat down with his face in his hands. I walked over to him, sitting down next to him.

"Theo... why are you saying that? You are human. You feel, just like me." I stated as my finger goes to his chest, to the side of his heart.

"You should leave me before I end up hurting you." Theo turns his head and he lets out a big breath.

"Hey, look at me, Theo." I hold his face and our eyes meet again. "If I leave, I'll get hurt and I like you. That's why I won't do it."

As he got closer, he ran the tip of his nose along my neck, he kissed up my neck as his hand trailed down sliding into my jeans. He smirked as he saw my reaction and began moving his finger in slow circles.

"I like you too, Kat." Before I could respond, his lips were on mine once again. He lays my back carefully on the couch and settles his warm body comfortably on top of my body.

"Be careful Theo Raeken, I may fall in love with you." I said slowly, I could tell he was seconds away from losing control. He clenched his jaw and growled lowly.
Every part of this boy was breathtaking and I knew there'd never be a day that I would get tired of the sight.

"You should know how to stop staring." He teases. "I could feel your eyes staring at me today."

"Am I not allowed to check you out?" I find myself smiling.

"I'm all your yours." Theo smirks and takes his shirt off. Theo's eyes meet mine again, his tongue skimming over his lips. "You're going to kill me," he growls and stares at my chest.

"Now who's staring?" I tease. Theo bites the corner of his lip, turning to face me. This boy was something else. I struggled against Theo's grip as he tightened his fingers around my wrists, pinning them above my head as he moved closer to me. His body ghosted against mine, his fingers loosening on my wrists as he closed the space between me. Every nerve in my body was on fire, the feeling of his hands on my body sending me into a frenzy with every movement.

I hate the fact that I can feel him smirking against my skin, he knows he's driving me insane. He started to leave gentle love bites all over my neck, making my underwear get wet.

"Your heart is beating so fast." Theo whispers.

"Theo..." I muttered.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked in a soft tone, his breath fanning my ear.

"No."

"So it's okay if I continue?" He asks me and I nod.

Theo dragged me to his bed and gently laid me on top of it. He whipped out his claws and ripped my shirt apart.

"Theo!" I yelled angry at him for ripping my shirt. "I can't believe you used your claws for this!"

"Sexy, am I right?" He smirked and for a second, I tried not to laugh.

Theo's lips immediately attacked my lips while his left hand massaged my boobs with my bra on them. God, he knows what he's doing and it's amazing. He started leaving a trail of gentle wet kisses on my almost exposed chest, going lower and lower.

"This has to go." He talks about my pants.

"No claws!" I try to look serious and he rolls his eyes.

I bit down on my lip trying to not look desperate with his touch but I assume I'm failing miserably.

"You're out of this world." He smirked after taking my pants off, his tone agonisingly sexy makes me even more crazy. Pulling my leg away from the other, spreading my legs apart. He was in full view of my red lacey panties now. He trailed his index finger over them, leaving a tingling sensation over every spot he touched.

He pulled my panties over to the side, running a digit through my slick folds. I threw my head back, hissing at the feeling.

"Are you okay with this?", Theo asked hesitantly.

"Yes", I gasped, "I want this."

"Thank God", he laughed.

I feel his warm body pulled away from me and his pants and boxers were on the floor, holy fuck. His lips were on mine once again. Theo's laugh was infectious and I felt myself smiling at him once again. He leaned over me once more, positioning himself between my legs. Theo groaned at the feeling of me being wrapped around him before pushing himself in completely. It didn't take long to adjust to his length. He pulled back, then slowly pushed himself in again. Everything he needed to say was in the kisses he was giving me. Today when I looked at Theo in the pack's reunion, the last thing I expected was to have Theo between my legs this afternoon and that sounds terrible but feels so good.

Theo leaned down to kiss my neck when I heard him growling softly in my ear. He couldn't control himself either. I pushed my hips up to meet his pace and he growled even louder. In this exact moment, I knew it, I am in trouble, I am too attached to Theo and I love this feeling but I also hate it.

"Don't be scared." He growled in my ear, for a second I forgot he is an werewolf and by that, he can use his sense and interpret the chemosignals that indicate emotional states.

"I am scared to lose you." I said weakly.

-

soooooo, was this too much? should I write more often these type of things or nah? i have no idea lmao