I clumsily rummage through my bag to find my phone. I need to call Hyerin. 

I look around at my surroundings and realise it's probably best not to do it in here. People could walk in and hear my conversation, especially if I'm going to talk about Yoongi.

I gather my courage and walk out, walking straight past their table and out the entrance door. 

I could see them all looking at me in my peripheral vision as I walked past. 

I walk a little round the corner for privacy, but making sure I'm still within eyesight of the entrance; in case anybody decides to come out. 

~Calling Hyerin~ 

"Yeoboseyo?" She answers.

"Hyerin, it's me." I say.

"Jangmi! Hi, what's up? How's Berlin?" She asks. 

"It's really nice here actually, I'm out for dinner with everybody." I say, diverting my eyes all around and towards to restaurant entrance. 

"Um, I just called because I really needed to speak to you. Yoongi is acting... Different." I say.

"What do you mean?" She replies, concern evident in her voice. 

"Well, before we came out for dinner, he was his normal self, you know sweet and loving." I say.

"Yeah?" She says.

"But now that we're out with everybody and in public, he's acting really cold - I don't know I can't explain it but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit. He never told the other members we were together. They only just found out." I continue.

"And when they pressed him about why he kept it a secret, he pinned the blame onto me. That it's because I said I wanted to keep it a secret in fear of having crazy saesangs after me." I say.

"Which wasn't the case at all, that wasn't what I said. He's just acting fucking stupid." I say angrily.

"Seriously? What the fuck's his problem? If he doesn't get his shit together I'll come there and beat his ass. I'm serious." She yells.

"Oh don't worry, I can do that for you." I reply.

"And it hurts more because I really opened up to him this morning. I told him about Jaesun." I say quietly.

"You did? Did you tell him everything?" She asks.

"No, not everything." I say, feeling a lump forming in my throat.

"But I told him about him, the relationship and how he was abusive. I let him in and now he's acting like this." I say, feeling myself getting more and more angry.

" I-" I'm cut off by the sound of yelling coming from the restaurant.

"Hold on." I whisper. 

I peak around the corner and see Yoongi stumble out of the door. 

Is he drunk?

He sits on the side of the road ruffling his hair, letting out a frustrated groan. 

"Hyerin, I'll call you back." I whisper, hanging up the phone.

I'm about to walk out and approach him until Namjoon comes outside.

He spots Yoongi and sits next to him.

They're talking, it seems heated. But I can't make out what they're saying. 

I inch a little closer to eavesdrop on the conversation. It seems like Yoongi won't speak to me, so maybe I'll find out why he's acting like an inconsiderate asshole this way.