David Suarez

Tara

It seemed like an eternity since I was having dinner with Nate. Was it the same day. I wasn't sure. We had been driving since long, and by we I mean the man driving and me.

He had had two calls in the last hour, I noted. Both had been somewhat illuminating. His caller was a Mr. Suarez, who in turn shared the same name who was after Tara Collins. Could this be 'David Suarez' for whom I had come all the way to Denver for?

We soon came to a stop. This stop didn't feel like the previous stops at the gas station that we had been taking. No. From my position, I could see a lit up driveway. Next I know, the car door was being opened and my ass was being hauled out.

"Can you walk?" Of course I can't walk. I was just shot at. But I wasn't saying that to him. At that moment I was mesmerised by the deep, rich voice that was speaking to me.

Evil goon or no, this man had a sexy voice. Hearing his voice, I wanted to see the man behind the voice, but despite many efforts I couldn't really make out his face. It was dark.

But I sure could see a tan stomach with god knows how many abs, a shirtless man with a zipped down hoodie. Oh so the tshirt was his?

I was mesmerised by his naked front so much that I forgot about the question that he had asked me. He might have thought I was disorientated or something because next thing I know, he was picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders.

Owwww.

I was just shot at my stomach. But because I was at his mercy, it felt sensible not to kick him and anger my kidnapper.

______________________________________

Hi to everyone reading this. This is my first time leaving a message on my Chapter. I have been writing this book for quite some time. I have not been that regular and I do apologise for that. I plan on regularly uploading the chapters. Please let me know how you are finding my story and please vote in case you like it.

Love Sophiemaden