Is this a date?

"So did you eat anything? Its already 9'oclock."

Tara looked at him closely. Was he really concerned? Or did he want to prolong her stay? From the time she met him, she felt he was just not leaving her alone. She knew about good people, who helped others, but Nate was a bit too helpful.

"I haven't had the time. Any recommendations?"

"You should try 'The Hub'. They've got great steaks. The best steakhouse in Denver. You know what, I will take you there." Nate looked happy about it. But Tara wasn't sure why he was doing everything.

"I have imposed upon you alot already. I do not want to be a trouble any more."

"Princess it's no trouble at all. And haven't you come to Denver to explore and make new friends?"

Tara was quite taken aback. She didn't remember telling Nate why she had decided to come to Denver. Was it just a guess on his part?

However she just nodded her head and smiled. Nate extended his arm and they left the bar.

It was weird sitting in his car again, remembering the last time she was in it. Nate kept looking at her time and again, puzzling Tara even more.

"You really look beautiful tonight, Princess."

"Nate, we are not on a date. You don't have to say nice things to me."

"I am saying it because it is true. And it is like a date."

Tara looked at him hard and Nate stared back, not flinching. It must have been for ages, but they couldn't look away.