[Y/n]: "W-who are you?"

???: "I am not your enemy, I am here to protect you and the one's that you care about."

This is not the way you meet someone if your not his enemy. You get to the light switch and turn the light on...

 You get to the light switch and turn the light on

[Y/n]: "Your from the neko village."

???: "Yes, they all agreed for me to watch over you."

[Y/n]: "But why? Nothing can happen to me, I can protect myself."

???: "We all know you can but the moment you went through the portal something weird happened, many more portals appeared and Lily couldn't close them, all of them disappeared in a few seconds except for the one you went through, they saw another dimension or a world that we don't know about yet."

[Y/n]: "If you are here then it means that Lily can still open and close them, and the thing your trying to tell me is that someone is controlling these portals?"

???: "Yes, thats a possibility but the problem is that anyone can go through it if they saw it and get to your world."

[Y/n]: "What will happen next is up to them...destruction...or...well they could do nothing, like hide from everyone, unless they are human."

???: "But getting to the problem at hand-"

The phone vibrates on the table.

[Y/n]: "[s/n] left her phone."

She usually takes it with her.

[Y/n]: "Continue on what you were saying."

???: "I can detect when a portal opens and I detected one open not far from here a few hours ago."

A phone rings and it's from your room. You get up stairs to your room and look at your phone, it was an unknown number. You didn't answer it and went down stairs.

Joyce: "Names Joyce by the way, so who was calling you?"

[Y/n]: "Some unknown number, well if I'm needed they will call me aga-"

the phone starts to ring and the same unknown number is calling you. I have a bad feeling about this. You answer the phone.

???: "Hey there" a female voice says.

[Y/n]: "Uh hi? I think you might of called the wrong number."

???: "let's see if I've called the wrong number then."

A few seconds of silence and...

[S/n]: "[y/n]!! Don't listen to what ever they will tell you!!"

[Y/n]: "Sis!? Is mom ok!?"

[S/n]: "Yes she's fine just-"

???: "Oh that will be enough for now, please be a good boy and do what we tell you, and if you don't listen, there will be...consequences."

[Y/n]: "I only got a few questions for you before we start your 'little sick game'.

???: "Sure, but you can only ask 5 questions."

[Y/n]: "Are they hurt?"

???: "No they're fine...mostly."

[Y/n]: "What do you mean?"

???: "The small one couldn't put up much of a fight while the big one did so we had to hit her and now she's unconscious."

Thank god they're ok.

[Y/n]: "Who are you?"

???: "The only reason I will be telling you who I am is because I've heard of you, I'm a furry not gonna tell you what kind of furry I am or my name."

[Y/n]: "Has anyone seen you?"

???: "I am good at hiding but better at hunting and no I don't think so."

[Y/n]: "What do you expect to gain?"

???: "You of course, what else?"

Why can't I atleast have no problems here? Everywhere I go there must be someone that is after me.

???: "Is that it?"

[Y/n]: "Are you alone?"

???: "That one is for you to find out."

She giggles and ends the call.
.
.
.
Joyce looks at you

you get a message in your phone and look at what it says....

*let's have fun*
*just do the few things we ask of you and everything will be fine*
.
.
.