Note

Sorry for doing this, but I don't really know of another way to push out my new book.

I've been juggling with some serious, and confusing personal things and this new book came from all that. It came from my experiences, and some things I made up so keep my personal life out of the eye of those that read these.

Out of context, but I published another book, that isn't doing well, but hopefully you'll read it.

The book I wrote is called Anxiety. Based on the title, I am sure everyone will know it's about Anxiety. I've been dealing with this a lot lately, overwhelming a lot. I figured, what better way to explain what I go through, than through a story. So I started writing this, got half of the chapters doen in two days, then had to stop for awhile due to school, stress, anxious feelings.

Have you ever had the feeling of being absolutely terrified of something? Terrieifed you're going to get hurt, that you're going to die?

It's not a fun feeling, it's an awful feeling I hope none of you ever have to experience.

Those who have, you understand what I mean. When I say that, my entire body feels like it's forgein, like my skin doesn't belong to me. Like it's crawling. My chest gets heavy and it gets hard to rbeaht. Your heart starts racing-

Trigger warning, I guess.

That's what Anxiety is mostly about, gotta throw in a love interest and romance, right?

It's about this young teenager who is going through a big loss, chonric migraines and anxiety attacks and anxitety on the daily.

A new kid moves into twon, changes her entrie life.

She elarns to get out of her shell and focus on something other then others and her school work.

Herself.

She is brought out of her shell, and back into her old self. She start realzing that all she did was make herself worse than what she was by cutting herself off from her own self.

Once realzing this, she starts changing even more, figuring herself out.

I hope you guys check it out, it's the only piece of work I have ever written that I can I say I am in love wtih. I love the way I wrote it, the way I wrote the storyline and the concept of it. It talks about something many don't want to talk about.

Depression.

Anxiety.

Mental Illiness.

Thank you for taking the time to read this note, please forgive for using this book. I hope you check out my two newer books, especially Anxiety. I am hoping for feedback so I know what you liked about it, and some notes on how to improve.

Thank you.

-Peg.