Chapter 11

I go after sister. Aria and Kaylee next to me. She runs. Four very large wolfs stand in our way. Luke, Mark and Jackson jump at three of them leaving one to us. Kaylee goes to one side and Aria the other. I attack his throat. I tear out his throat. Kaylee runs away to help someone from her pack. Aria goes to help some of the young pups. I look around. I spot the orphans. I run to them. I snarl at the wolfs surrounding us.

'PROTECT THE ORPHANS.' I yell through the pack link. Four wolfs come to help me. I usher them all  into an elders house. Someone guards it. I go back out to the field. Some wolfs are trying to storm the cellar. I run over. I jump on ones back. He throws me off. I snarl at him. We circle each other. Adam tackles him. I help drive the others back. I leave them and go to the middle. I see sister. She is a brown wolf with a black paw. She looks at me. She seems scared. I run at her. I slam her into a tree shifting. She shifts to. Blood spilling out of her mouth.

"You don't know what you are doing Sophie."

"Don't I? You attacked MY PACK."

"Its much bigger than that. He wont stop till he has what he wants." I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? Who?"

"Don't worry about who he is. Worry about who he wants. Sophie he wants you."

"Why?"

"Mother." My eyes go wide. I back away from her. Kaylee and Aria are on her sides. She looks at them.

"Never speak of mother. You are a disgrace to our family."

"Don't you see. Her death wasn't an accident."

"I know. I SAW IT HAPPEN."

"Now I get it."

"Good Bye Hannah." Aria tears her apart. Kaylee helps a little. With that the battle comes to an end. I look around for Mark. Kaylee growls. I shift and brace the attack. I face him. Its a brown and white wolf. He growls at me. Mark tackles him and kills him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean? So, she said that this myseriouos guy wants you because of mother." Alex growls. I nod. Mark holds me tightly. Aria and Jackson walk in.

"Luna Alpha, the pack." We get up. They all look at us.

"As many of you know. The person who attacked us was Luna's eldest sister. I do not know the story of her but Luna is going to tell us all."

"My eldest sister is Hannah Bethany Blake Blood. She is...was a disgrace to this family. She stole Arianna's mate. He rejected her and mated to Hannah. My father and mother kicked her out of the pack. She went who knows where. We never speak of her because of the pain she caused my family. I hate that the pain moved on to my pack. I'm sorry for what my sister has done. I never wanted to see her. She tried to kill me when I first shifted but Beta Female Kaylee of Blood Pack saved me. From this day forward, anyone who steals anothers mate will be punished. You will be stripped of your place in this pack." I growl the last part. Everyone bows. The cook out happens as planned. The orphans are so happy.

"Mark, can we build the orphans a new home. A better home." Mark nods.

"Anything for you My Mate." I walk over to Aria.

"Aria you have to forget him. Accept Jackson." I whisper. She is watching Jackson play with the orphans.

"I want to but I don't want to be hurt again." Mark pulls me away from Aria. He pulls me inside and slams me against the wall. He starts kissing my neck. I moan loudly.

"Sophie, you are my mine." And with that we complete the mate bonds.

___________________________________________________________

CRI. This is the end of this book. Book 2 may be coming out soon.