Chapter 6

I finish taking my shower. I get out and put on ripped jeans and a tank top. I brush my blonde hair. I walk out to see Mark waking up. He smiles at me.

"Angel you're up early." I nod. He gets up and I cant help but check him out.

"Angel." He growls. I blush and walk over to the closet. I feel hands grip my wrist and lips on my neck. I moan as his tounge runs over my sweet spot. He chuckles. I spin around and crash my lips against his. He moans and walks me back into the wall. His hands grip my waist tightly. My hands tangle themselves into his hair. He pulls away.

"I have to get ready Angel." I pout. He laughs and kisses my cheek. He goes into the bathroom. I hear the water start. I go back to the closet and grab a sweat shirt. I walk out of the room and down to the kitchen. Jackson and Aria are in here.

"Kaylee needs us." Aria says. Mark walks in with no shirt on. I growl. Aria turns around. Kelly and Molly walk in. Kelly starts laughing. Mark smirks.

"MARK!" Molly yells. The back door of the kitchen opens and three people walk.

"Alpha we need to talk." The man says. The girl who seems to be about Aria's age, isn't hiding the fact that she is checking out my MATE. I snarl. The girl looks at me. The man glares at me.

"How dare you growl at my daughter?" He says shocked. I growl again. I step in front of Mark. Blocking him from her view.

"Get away from my mate you slut." She hisses. I snarl. Jackson and Aria step in front of me.

"Do not call Luna a slut." She growls.

"I'm the Luna."

"No you aren't Peg." Jackson growls. Mark wraps his arms around me. I lean back into him. Molly hands him a shirt that he puts on. Mark wraps an arm around me.

"We can talk in my study." We walk there. Mark sits in an armchair, pulling me onto his lap. Jackson stands on one side while Aria stands on the other side of me. The slut and her parents sit on the couch.

"Mark, we've been through this. If you mated with my daughter our pack would be stronger." I growl.

"Patrick as you can see Mark has found his mate." Jackson says. "She is strong, and is a very capable Luna."

"And why haven't we heard about this." Demands the mother.

"My sister has been through a lot the past few days. She has had a lot of stress on her shoulders..."

"Luna's always have stress that is no excuse of not telling th...."

"Did you see your father murder in front of your eyes? Did you have his blood on you? Did you have to see the life drain from his eyes?" I ask. "No. Well I did. I watched my father die. I watched both of my parents be murdered."

"As you see, our Luna needed time to mourn. We will be holding a party. Soon." Jackson says.

"I'm sorry for you loss but that still..."

"We are done talking about this." Mark says, using his Alpha voice. My wolf whimpers. Horny bitch.

"Yes Alpha." Jackson excorts them out. I lean back into Mark.

"You are gonna have to meet the pack." Mark whispers.

"Aria, get the committee to plan a winter ball." Mark says.

"Yes Alpha." She leaves. Mark starts kissing my neck.

"M-Mark." I moan. He smirks against my neck. I get up and glare at him. He gets up and pulls me into a very heated kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into mine and Mark's room to see Aria and someone I don't know.

"Sophie this is Kendal. She made your dress." She bows. She shows the most beautiful dress. Its light blue and white. Its tight from the waist up and goes into a tutu bottom. Its short and strapless. Aria helps me into it. Kendal does my hair and makeup. I slip into white heels. Aria changes into white leather jeans and a light blue, strapless bra. Her tattoo is showing. I walk over to her and touch it.

"Bless our hearts and bless our children." She smiles. We walk out of the room. Mark meets me at the top of the stairs in the pack house. He smiles at me which makes me blush.

"Intruducing Alpha Mark and Luna Sophie." Someone says. We walk out. Everyone claps.

"Everyone, this is my mate, our Luna, Sophie Lillian May Blood." We walk down the stairs and the party starts. I am introduced to a lot of people. Mark leaves my side to talk to some people. Aria and one of my guards, Max, stay close to me.

'You okay?' Aria asks. I just nod. Aria whispers something to Max and he walks away. I turn around and everything happens in slow motion. Peg pulls Mark into a kiss while rubbing his junk. I growl so loudly that everyone freezes even slut herself. Aria and Jackson try and keep me calm. Key word try. I shift in front of everyone. Peg hugs Mark which makes me even more pissed. Aria walks over to the slut and yanks her away from Mark. I stalk closer to her while Aria walks away.

"You cant let her hurt me Mark." She whines. I hate her voice. I hate her.

"You kissed her fucking mate bitch. You deserve much much worse." Aria snarls. She steps in front of me.

'Calm down.' I shake my head and howl. Mark kneels down and rubs behind my ears. I slowly calm down. I shift. Mark pulls a shirt over my head. Mark pulls me up. He cups my cheek and kisses me.  Slow and passtionately.

"Take her to the cellars." I growl. Mark smirks.

"You cant do that." She screams.

"Yes she can. You assaulted the Alpha. You should be dead." Jackson snarls. Mark wraps his arms around me.

"The party is over."

_______________________

Damn, Sophie is a scary Luna. But Peg deserves much worse, Don't yall think?