Chapter 2

The Alpha gathering is over and I am back home. One problem. My mate is here and is the fucking Alpha King. I'm walking with Sally and her parents to the meeting my dad called together. Sally is bubbling.

"I cannot believe the Alpha King is your mate." She squeals. Me either. My dad, the Alpha Kind and Luke are in the front of the meeting room. I sit next to Aria and Kaylee. The Alpha King looks at me.

"This is fucking bullshit." I growl. Kay laughs. Luke looks at Kay and smiles. I've always wanted a relationship like there's. They love each other so much. I sigh.

"Attention everyone. As you know this is the Alpha King. He has found his mate which happens to be my youngest daughter Sophie. Please congratulate them." Everyone goes wild. "Aria my second oldest daughter will be going with Sophie to join Alpha Kings pack." I look at Aria shocked. She just smiles. "They are leaving today." The meeting is than over. I get up and hug Kaylee. Luke walks over to me and hugs me. Alex hugs me.

"You be a good Alpha brother. And you treat you mate well or I'll have to kick your ass." Alex chuckles. Dad walks over.

"I love you my girls. Look after each other." He pulls me and Aria into a hug.

"We love you dad." We say together. I walk out of the building and to dads house. I start packing.

"Do you need help?" Alex asks. I nod and smile. He helps me pack everything. A wolf from my new pack walks in and starts taking it all down. We walk out.

"I'm gonna miss you." Alex whispers. I hug him.

"Alex you are more than a brother. You are my best friend. I love you and know I will visit as much as I can." He hugs me tightly. Someone yanks me away and smashes their lips against mine. I pull away and punch him.

"Are you stupid Trevor?" I snarl. He backs away from me. Luke walks over and picks him up.

"Your lucky that Alpha is holding back her mate or you be dead. You will be punished for your actions. JOHN JOSH. Take him to the dungeans." I look back to see my dad and Aria holding back my mate. I smirk. I walk over to them. I wrap my arms around his waist since he's so fucking tall. I can feel him calming down.

"Don't worry about Trevor he is a slut." Aria says. "She's beat him more times than I can count." Everything is ready to go. Kay gives me one last hug.

"I love you sis. Visit as soon as you can." She says through tears.

"I will." Me and Aria climb into the SUV. The pack member I don't know climbs into the drivers seat. My mate climbs into the passenger. We start driving. I know something is gonna happen. I can feel it. With Trevor kissing me. What was he thinking? He needed to get my mate mad...Alpha King...Oh shit.

"Stop the car." I scream. Alpha King looks at me.

"Sophie?"

"Aria, Trevor kissed me for a reason. Not to piss me off but to piss him off. To make him unpredictable. He wants...Well I don't know what he wants. But there is a plan." Aria comes to realization.

"He wants Alpha Kings pack. And you. There is a attack. Soon." She says. I nod.

"I can feel something not right."

"Me too." We hear the howls. We look at each other and nod. We both jump out and shift. I take the attack. I kill two of them but the third goes after my mate. I snarl knowing its a girl. My wolf doesn't like that. My jaw clamps around her throat. I squeeze till I hear the crunch. I drop her. Aria looks at me and nods. I jump into the car. Not shifting back. Aria does the same. The Alpha King looks at me. I whimper. I curl up with Aria and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan and open my eyes. I'm not in the car anymore but instead in a room. I'm on a soft bed in human form. Alpha King walks out of the bathroom with jeans, that are hanging dangerously low, on. He's drying his hair when he looks at me.

"Sophie?" He points to my duffle bag I have random clothes in.

"I will wait for you." Does he ever smile? I wrap a sheet around my self and grab my bag. I walk into the bathroom. I step into the shower. I wash up. I dry off and put on a training bra and tight black yoga pants. I put my blonde hair up into a pony tail. I walk out of the room to see Aria here. She is in the same thing as me. Her rainbow hair in a braid. Alpha King looks at me with lust. I follow Aria and him out of the room. A lot of people are looking at me and Aria. Aria ignores them. But its weird. Alpha King shows us to the kitchen.

"Thanks. Hey, do you have a training room?" He nods. He takes us there. The wolf that helped us back at our old pack is in here.

"Alpha, Luna." He bows. I nod. Aria snarls and shakes her head. I giggle.

"UGH! I hate that. I never want to be Luna." I laugh.

"You'd be an amazing Luna sis." She growls at me and walks over to the sparring matt.

"Wanna?" I nod. We look at each other and nod. Aria attacks me. I block her punches. We both get a few good jabs in there. We both trained together. I fall and kick her feet out.

"Nice move." She says. I nod. We are both panting.

"That was quite amazing Luna. I am Jackson the Beta." Aria rolls her eyes. I nod. Alpha King is staring at me.

"Mark!" Jackson says. He shakes his head. Aria sniffs the air. Her eyes go black. Which is never good.

"Aria?" She looks at the door farthest away from us. The guys growl. I look at them. Shit. I walk over to Mark and push him into the wall, trapping him there. Aria does the same to Jackson. She walks in.

"Do you have a death wish?" Aria growls. She laughs.

"Mark is mine."

"HE'S MINE." I snarl. Aria attacks her. They go at it. Jackson shakes his head.

"Who is that?"

"She's the slut controlling my mate." I snarl. I'm on the edge and Jackson can see that. He helps Aria. They take her to the cellars. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I slowly calm down. He spins me around. He cups my cheek.

"Calm down Soph." I smile at the nickname.

"You mine." I growl. He chuckles.

"That I am."

____________________________________________________________

OOO....Sophie is posseive. Hmm...XD Hope y'all are liking this book so far.