Chapter 8

I groan in pain. I slowly open my eyes and look to see Mark sleeping on my arm. Kaylee and Luke are on the couch sleeping. Aria is in the corner sleeping on Jackson's shoulder. Alex is against the bathroom door sleeping. I try and sit up but end up gasping in pain. Mark wakes up.

"Angel are you okay?" A doctor walks in.

"I need to check her back Alpha." Mark nods. Aria wakes up and blushes at her position. She get up and helps Mark flip me over.  All males are forced to close their eyes. Kaylee covers Luke's. Aria covers Jackson and Alex keeps his open since he is my brother but turns around. I cry out in pain.

"The sliver burned her badly. But she should heal in a matter of days. Let me call in a healer." The Doc leaves. Mark flips me back over and covers me up. Kaylee rushes over.

"Oh honey..."

"Angel, I nee..need to know what happened?" Mark growls. I whimper.

"Alpha, go cool off." Jackson says. Mark looks at him. He nods. He looks at me before leaving the room.

"Luna, you have to tell me what happened." Jackson says. He sits down on the bed.

"I went to the pool to tan...About six or seven men walk onto the terrorory looking at my house. I asked if I could help them...They asked who owned the house. I said me and my mate. Then they asked where my mate was and why I wasn't mated. I said it was non of their business. Then they asked for the Alpha. I said they could speak to me. They then knew I was Luna and attacked me saying I would do. Jackson what did they mean?" He shakes his head.

"I don't know. I'..." I scream out in pain.

"MARK."

"EVERYONE OUT NOW." Mark snarls. Everyone leaves. Mark pulls me to him and I pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to something on my waist. I look down to see an arm. Mark has his face in the crook of my neck.

"Angel how are you feeling?" The hoarse voice of my mate says.

"Better." I croak out. He helps me drink a cup of water. He looks at my back.

"The burns have healed." I get up and crumble to the ground. Mark helps me up. He leads me to the bathroom. He sits me on the counter and starts the tub. He helps me out of the torn bikini and sets me in the tub. I let out a sigh. Mark turns to leave but I stop him.

"Stay." I whimper. He washes my hair. He helps me out and into the shower. He turns around as I wash the dirt away.

"Mark, can someone smell when another is mated?" Mark growls. I finish and wrap a towel around my body. Mark grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

"Yes." He snarls. I whimper.

"Why haven't you?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Mark, i'm ready to be mated to you but I'm not ready for..." Mark cups my cheek.

"We don't have to do that part till you are ready." I nod. Mark moves my hair. He kisses my neck. He kisses my sweet spot.

"Are you sure?" I nod. I feel his caines break skin. It hurts but then it turns to pleasure.

"I give thee my life." He whispers. I look down at my right wrist. Mark's name appears. I lean up and kiss his neck. My caines break his skin. I pull away. His left wrist now has my name on it. He kisses me long and slowly. He takes my hand. I walk into our bedroom with him. I walk over to our closet. I put on ripped jeans and a half tank top. I walk out of the closet. Mark is just putting on his shirt. I smile at him. We leave the room and Mark leads me to the living room. We walk in. Alex is pacing. Kaylee and Luke are on the couch. Aria and Jackson are on the love seat.

"Sophie!" Kaylee says. Everyone looks at me. Alex runs over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"YOU MATED!" Aria screams. I flinch.

"Yes. Did it...?"

'NO.'

"Okay. We just mated we haven't...." Kaylee starts laughing. I shoot her a dirty look.

"But people will now know I am his and he is mine." I pull Mark over to the couch Luke and Kaylee are on. Mark pulls me into his lap. The doors swing open and Peg and her parents walk in.

"Alpha you so called mate isn't strong enough to take care of her self how is she to take care of the pack." Her mother states. I get up. They see the mark.

"MARK HOW COULD YOU." Peg squeaks. I roll my eyes.

"You will treat your Luna will respect." Aria growls. They bow. Mark wraps his arms around me.

"Jackson we are needed." Aria says. They run out of the room. Peg and her parents leave. Kaylee pulls me to her.

"You know don't you." She whispers. I laugh.

"You have to be blind to not know." She laughs too. The guys look at us confused. I roll my eyes.

"Aria and Jackson are mates." We say together.

"Aria knows we think." I say.

"But we cant be sure." Kaylee finishes.

"How do you know this?" Mark asks. Alex laughs.

"Its my sisters. They know these things. Its their bond." Alex explains. Mark nods.

"Sophie, I have to get back to my pack. Luke. Kaylee." Kaylee hugs me. Mark pulls me into his lap once they left. I straddle him. He starts kissing my neck. I groan loudly.

"I love you Angel."