Chapter 10

"Aria's mate." The guys look at me. Aria whimpers.

"What?" Jackson snarls.

"Jackson." Mark warns.

"Jackson, Aria found her mate when she was fifteen. Our sister didn't and she was twenty five I think. So, she took Aria's mate. Had sex with him. Mated with him. Broke Aria. She was rejected. She hasn't rejected him yet..." Jackson pulls Aria up and to him. She cry's into his chest. I get up and grab Mark's hand. I pull him to our room. I fall onto the bed. Mark leans over me.

"Aria's mate.." I growl. I get up and walk over to our closet. I pull off my bikini. I put on red lace bra and panties. I pull on ripped skinny jeans and one of Mark's shirts. I head out of the room with Mark hot on my  heels. I walk to the cellars. I stop in front of Ryan's, Aria's mate.

"Ryan where is she?"

"Not telling you shit slut." I hold Mark back.

"I'm not the one who broke Aria's heart by mating with her slutty sister." Ryan's eyes go back to blue.

"What have I done? I have to see her."

"Your not hurting her anymore. You are a prisoner intil I say other wise." I walk away.

"You sexy when your in charge." I blush. He laughs. I stop. I take Mark's phone out of his pocket. I call Alex.

"Alex, Aria's mate showed up."

"THAT BASTARD."

"I know. He is prisoner. I now know why Aria and Jackson haven't seen that they are mates. Aria hasn't rejected Ryan."

"She wont."

"I know. We have to give her time."

"Yes we do. I want a few words with Ryan."

"This weekend."

"See you then." I hang up. I hand Mark his phone. I walk back to our room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria still hasn't said a thing to anyone and its been a week. Jackson has been soft toward her. She cant sleep at night. I walk into the lounge to see her curled up. I sigh.

'Jackson I need you help.' I say through the pack mind link. Jackson walks in. His eyes soften when he sees Aria.

"Aria, the kids have been missing you." Aria wipes her eyes and looks at Jackson. She knows. She nods. Jackson helps her up. I watch  them walk out. I shake my head. Adam, one of the pack members, walks in.

"Luna, the pregnant files you wanted." I nod. I take them. Hmm...

"What about the orphanage?" He hands me another file. So many orphans...

"I want to plan a day just for the orphans. Have the committee plan it. A cook out. Games. All that." I say. Adam bows and leaves. I sit down looking at all orphans. I get up and walk out of the lounge. I walk out of mine and Mark's house, heading to the pack house. Mark is in another meeting so I can use his office. I walk in and sit at his desk.

'Adam get me all the orphans backgrounds.' I say through the pack link. I wait for Adam. He hands me them and leaves. I look them all over. I have my back to the door. I hear the door open.

"Someone is in my office." Mark's husky voice says. I squeak. He traps me against the chair. He smirks.

"Well, Angel. Have anything to say?" I pull him into a long kiss. He smirks against my lips. He picks me up and sits down in the chair, pulling me into his lap.

"Just looking at the orphans files. I'm having a cook out planned for them." Mark nuzzles my mark and I moan. He grins. I slap his leg. Jackson and Adam walk in with Erin.

"The committee is planning the cook out Luna." Adam says.

"Good."

"Luna we need your help. Two females are about to kill each other." I get up with a sigh. I follow Erin. Mark next to me. I see one female holding the other by the neck.

"Drop her right now Maddy." I yell. Maddy drops Mel. I glare at both of them.

"What is this about?"

"She talked back to me." Maddy snarls.

"Quick with this petty shit. Maddy you are not better than Mel. She doesn't have to listen to you. Erin take Mel to the Doc's. Maddy Mark's office Now." I growl. I walk with Mark back to his office. Jackson is grinning. Mark stands in the corner with Jackson at the other. I'm sitting the his chair. I feel good.

"Maddy this behavior is unacceptable. As punishment for the fight you will clean the pack house and the elders houses for a month." Maddy looks at Mark for help.

"You heard your Luna. Fighting is unacceptable." Mark says. She walks out. More like storms out.

"You handled yourself very well Luna." Jackson says.

"I had to do this in my old pack. Aria and I would discipline the females but I was the one getting the most discipline." Jackson chuckles. Mark takes my hand.

"How is Aria Jackson?"

"Better. Still closed off but better." I sigh in relief. I feel something off. I hear Aria screaming. I storm out of the office. I walk out to see Aria in a choke hold.

"Ah Sophie, remember Calvin?" I whimper. Mark pushes me behind him. I shake my head. I shift and run at full speed. Calvin is taken aback giving Aria time to shift and attack him. Alex and his pack just arrived. More wolfs come out of the woods.

'WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.' Someone yells through the pack link.