Chapter 1

"SOPHIE LILLIAN MAY BLOOD GET DOWN FROM THERE." My sister, Kaylee, yells. I roll my eyes. I jump down from the roof. I land next to her. Her mate, the beta of our pack, walks over wrapping his arms around her.

"Kaylee let her live a little." Luke says. I laugh. I walk inside of dads house. Dad is in his office. I am followed by Luke and Kaylee. I walk in. Dad smiles at me.

"Ah, girls. Luke. We are going to the Alpha's gathering. I am bringing you girls along with us this year."

"Why do I have to go?" I whine. Dad shakes his head.

"We leave in two hours. Go pack." I storm out of his office and to my room. Alex is laughing at me.

"Heard bout the Alpha gathering." He laughs. I flip him off. I grab a suitcase and throw a bunch of clothes into it. Of course not very appropriate  clothes but eh.

"I'm a little excited for the meeting." Alex says. I shake my head.

"Of course you are. You will be Alpha when dad steps down." Alex smirks. I finish packing. I walk down into the kitchen with Alex. Aria walks in sweaty. I grab a water and toss her it.

"You going too?"

"Yeah. I may be a warrior but I am also the Alpha's daughter so I have to." I nod. Aria is one of our most powerful warrior. She would be a wonderful Luna.

"I'm going to go shower." I nod. She leaves. I walk out of the house with Alex.

"Luna." One of the little kids I play with call out.

"Honey I'm not Luna. Not for a while." I laugh. I lean down and pick her up.

"I-I lost my parents." I look at Alex. He nods. He shifts, ripping his clothes. He walks over to the trees and sniff. Alex is one of our best trackers. He lifts his head and barks. I giggle along with Sally, the little girl.

"Sally." Her mother sighs. I hand her over. I nod and walk back to the house with Alex. Alex goes to his room. I grab my suitcase and put it into the car. I climb in with Aria and Alex. Dad climbs in and we are off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sophie wake up." Aria whispers. I get up and rub my eyes. I climb out of the car. Dad is talking to another Alpha and Luna. I grab my suitcase and head to my and Aria's room. I put all my clothes away. Aria walks in.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't like being trapped." I whine. Aria chuckles.

"We are here for only three days." I groan. "Lets head to dinner." I get up and change my clothes. I put on worn out skinny jeans and a blue half tank top. I brush out my blonde hair. I walk out with Aria. We head down to dinner. Alex joins us a little later. I sit next to Kaylee. I eat my fruit.

"Kaylee wanna go swimming?" She smiles at me. We head to our rooms to change into our bathing suits. I walk out to the balcony. Its right near the pool. I drop down. Kaylee walks over. We lay on our backs in the water.

"Its calming." Kaylee whispers. I let my sense explode. I can hear every breath from Kaylee. Every rustle. I hear a low growl. I stop floating. Kaylee looks at me worried. I swim over to her. Wolfs come out of bushes. Kaylee whimpers. I know she is talking to Luke by the look in her eyes. I snarl at them.

"Kay stay in the pool. Do not get out no matter what." I growl. I swim over to the side and climb out. I shift into my grey wolf. I shake my fur out and growl. A big wolf attacks me. I dodge and weave. I am taken to the ground. Kay screams. I kill the one on me. I jump into the pool and snarl at the wolfs. I see Luke, Aria, Alex and someone I don't know but I can feel the power radiating off him. Luke shifts along with Aria. They attack the ones not in the pool. I growl at the coming to me. I jump and take him under water. I come out gasping for air. I get out of the pool and shake out. I whine at Kay. She climbs out with Alex's help. Dad runs over. He pulls Kay into a hug.

"Honey you alright." He looks at the unknown man.

"Thank you Alpha King." My wolf whimpers. What the fuck. He looks at me. I shake my head, refusing to submit. I walk away from everyone and back to my room. I shift and step into the shower. I get out and dry off. I grab my thigh length robe and put it on. I walk out of the bathroom. Aria is in our room.

"Dad wants to see you." I nod. I walk out of our room and into the living room. Dad and the Alpha King are in here. The Alpha King looks at me. I avoid his look.

"Honey..." I look up to see the Alpha King right in front of me. I don't look away or look scared. Even though I am terrified.

"Mate." He growls. My eyes go wide in realization. Fuck.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone. Thank you for reading Chapter 1 of Book One of the Alpha King series. The chapters are pre-written so they will come out every day. These are not pre-written. Comment any changes you may have. Enjoy.