Chapter 9

I walk into the kitchen. Mark is in a meeting, Aria is training pups. Jackson is with Mark. Kelly is at school. Molly is with Daniel. Everyone is busy. I walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower. I wanna swim. I dry off and grab my black bikini. I have fully healed. I grab my towel and slip into my DC's. I walk out of my room and down to the pool.

'Mark, I'm going to the pool.' I say through the mind link. I finally have a mind link with the pack. And Mark.

'Baby..' I ignore him. I put my towel down and slip out of my DC's. I lay down on the lounge chair.

'Mark is sending me to watch you. Wanna swim?' Aria laughs. I smile. I look up to see her walking to me in her sexy bikini.

"Looking sexy sis." She rolls her eyes. She slips out of her shoes. She lays down on the other lounge chair. I sniff the air and smile. She screams as she is thrown into the pool. She comes up. She glares at Jackson.

"Bitch." She hisses. Jackson takes off his shirt. I snatch his phone. He nods. He jumps in after her. I roll my eyes at them. I put Jacksons phone with mine and Arias.

"Angel." Mark whispers into my ear. I get up and look at him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I smile against his lips. We hear a growl and turn are heads toward the woods. Mark pushes me behind him. Jackson and Aria climb out of the pool.

"Alpha Mark. You have something of ours." The most unmistakeable voice growls. I step in front of Mark and snarl. Aria snarls to, stepping in front of Jackson.

"Ah, girls." She comes into view. I snarl again.

"No need to snarl Sophie." She looks at Mark. Her eyes narrow.

"Humph." She looks at Jackson. Her spell slowly working on him. Aria shifts.

"Leave my Beta alone." I snarl, using my Luna voice. She looks at me shocked. Jackson shakes his head.

"Beta. You Beta. Ah your the famous Luna."

"You will leave my territory or I will allow Aria to rip you to shreads." She gasps.

"You would kill you own sister." Aria snarls.

"Yes." I snarl. She shakes her head.

"Dear, Dear sis. This isn't about me or you. This isn't about packs. This is much bigger. Come with me and we will be safe."

"GO TO HELL." I snarl loudly. She shakes her head.

"You choice." She walks away. The male wolfs go to attack. Mark and Jackson shift and attack. Aria looks at me. We have to warn Kaylee. I grab my phone and dial Alex's number.

"Speak."

"Alex. Do not ask questions but be on high alert. We just had a visit from dear sister." Alex snarls.

"Thanks be caref..." I am tackled into the pool, dropping my phone in as well. I try and swim to the surface but I am pulled back down. I open my eyes to see....Aria's mate. His eyes are fully black. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me to the bottom. I fight him but he is too fucking strong. I cant let Aria see him. I cant let him keep hurting her. I punch him in the face. He lets go. I swim to the surface. I break and gasp for air. Mark looks at me. I am pulled back under. I push him away from me with my feet. I climb out of the pool. He jumps out growling at me. This is not what I wanted. Aria looks at me and then at him. Her eyes go wide. I snarl. Jackson sees Aria. He runs over to her. Protecting her. Thank you Beta. He attacks me. I block his assault. Mark is trying to get to me. Aria cant stop looking at him. Shit. He looks at her. I knock him out. Mark and Jackson kill the others. Mark walks over to me. Guards and other packmates run over to us.

"Put him in the cellars. Four guards. No one but me and Alpha are aloud down there." They nod. I walk over to Aria. I kneel down.

"Come on." She follows me to my room. When we get there she shifts. I give her clothes she puts on. I lead her to the lounge. She curls up on an arm chair. She looks so lost. Jackson and Mark walk in. Mark wraps a towel around me. I smile at him. Jackson kneels down in front of Aria.

"Jackson don't." I say. He backs away.

"Who is the fucker we are keeping prisoner?" Jackson growls. I sigh.

"Aria's mate."