𝟐𝟔 ❀˚. Off to Spain with the Host Club! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm pretty sure that is illegal..." Haruhi averted her eyes, already finding this butler as intolerable as the host club.

"So, Ar-chan." Honey sat in his seat next to the butler with a head tilt. "Why did you want us to fly all the way out to Madrid?"

"Yeah, what did you mean by rescue 'milady'?" The twins chimed, each sipping on a cup of ice tea as they sat comfortably in their leather seats. "Who are you to begin with?"

"I suppose I should formally introduce myself, shouldn't I?" Closing his eyes, Arden spoke slowly. "Though I am sure a few of you are already aware of my status."

"If memory serves me, you are Miki's butler, correct?" Kyoya glanced over from the seat across the aisle. Tamaki was originally sitting next to him, but he was currently at the back of the plane on the phone with presumably the chairman. "She speaks very highly of you."

"I am honoured, it is a pleasure to finally meet you all." A small smile formed on the young man's face as he nodded his head. "My name is Arden Mederos; I come from a long line of servants that served the Fernández family for generations."

"Fernández family?" Haruhi repeated, a little puzzled by all this information. "I'm sorry, I never meant to pry, but I'd really like to know what is going on here. Just how are Tamaki-senpai and Miki-senpai related anyway?" She averted her eyes. "This feels like a real-life soap opera unfolding..."

"Soap Opera?" The hosts' tilted their heads.

"I believe those are the sappy romance dramas aired midday for common housewives to watch," Kyoya explained.

"Oh, their family is a drama alright." Hikaru agreed as his eyes flickered up to the ceiling.

Nodding in agreement, Kaoru began to elaborate to Haruhi who had been kept in the dark about the Suoh family's elaborate past. "Twenty-something years ago, the previous head of the Suoh family died young; the chairman immediately married the first daughter of the Fernández family, a woman his mother chose for political reasons to assume the role of the head of the family."

"However, a few years later, he fell in love with the daughter of a French aristocrat while on a business trip to France," Honey followed up as he began eating away at a piece of cake one of the private jet staff had brought him. "That was how Tama-chan was born."

"The chairman divorced his lawful wife, and both families announced to the world that there was no fruit of their wedlock." Kaoru continued as he placed his cup down onto the table. "However, there was, and that was Miki-senpai."

"Why did they have to keep her a secret like that?" Haruhi's brows knitted together in confusion.

"The Fernández family has a high social standing worldwide, being known as one of the most prestigious in Spain," Kyoya replied. "Their house leads and maintains International Trade relations between Spain and Asia, Japan to be specific. Meaning they have ties to the Spanish Royal Family for generations. They are well known for their spotless ancestry, so having a sudden child born out a divorced marriage was unacceptable on their lineage."

"Milady was born after the divorce had happened, giving the Fernández family full custody over her. " Arden's jewel-like eyes flickered down to his white-gloved hands as he continued to explain. "Once she was at the age of three, they sent her to Japan to decrease the chanced of the public eye finding her. And left strict instructions that she was to be raised in complete secrecy." He closed his eyes with a pained expression. "So Milady was locked up, for thirteen years, confined in an inaccessible room in the Suoh Main Estate."

"That's cruel!" Haruhi immediately protested.

"The Fernández family holds high power," The butler sighed. "If they wanted something to be hidden, it would be lost in history forever."