"Why! Did she get shot?" Niall asks urgently.

"No, no she didn't get shot." I say while guarding Liam's door before Harry goes in and actually kills him.

"Then why is she in the hospital?" Niall looks at both of us for an answer, but no one was saying anything.

I look at Harry who wasn't answering Niall's question, instead looking down at his feet with a head shake. He still looked infuriated.

"Tell him Louis. You're the one sticking up for the bastard that did it to her." Harry looked up at me with hatred in his eyes, turning around and rushing away which was probably for the best. He was going to hurt Liam if he stood here any longer talking about this.

His tall tense body walked quickly down the hall in fury, turning a sharp corner and disappearing from us.

"Okay someone needs to tell me what the fuck happened to Amelia? What does he mean Liam did it to her?" Niall gets impatient as Harry exited our sight.

I look in the window of the door where Liam was asleep but all restrained by locked straps from the doctors because he was marked a suicide patient. I told them not to tie him down because it could trigger his traumas of being tortured but they said it was necessary for him because he could hurt himself if not watched.

I look back at Niall and sigh.

"Amelia was pregnant and had a miscarriage due to the stress on her body from Liam's stunt. He held a gun to her when Briar was in her arms and the whole thing made her loose the baby." I mumble in explanation.

Niall's jaw dropped and he suddenly looked so upset.

"Oh my god she must be crushed." He says in grief.

"Yeah and Harry as you could see isn't handling it too well either." I murmur.

"Well no shit Lou, you know how protective he is over her and Briar. If they were going to have another baby and Liam took that away from them then he's going to be livid. He has a right to be angry." Niall sides with Harry.

"I know he has a right to be mad but Liam didn't know this, no one did. Not even Amelia knew she was pregnant." I argue on his behalf.

"But didn't you say he put Briar's life at risk too?" He furrows his brows.

"She was in the room, yes." I say.

"Yeah, he has a right to be mad. If Liam didn't even let Amelia take the baby out of the room while he was waving a gun around at them then Harry has every right to hate him right now. I'd be livid if he threatened to put my kid in danger like that." Niall argues.

"I know he was wrong, but Niall he's gone insane. The Liam we knew never would have done that. He is really suffering of many things and wasn't in the state of mind when doing what he did." I fight calmly back, standing up for him.

"I'm sure he isn't in the right state of mind, but you have to see the bigger picture here. His behaviour costed Amelia and Harry their child Louis. I will help Liam with whatever he needs to get better but what he did killed their baby. And you have to start realizing that too." His voice trails off before he starts to walk away in the direction Harry left.

"Let me know when he wakes up." Niall murmurs before walking away without waiting for my response, jogging down the hall in search for Harry.

I sigh and drop my head, realizing how messy this all was. Niall has a strong point, but I also do to. I do feel bad for Harry and Amelia going through what they are with this and loosing an unborn child. But Liam was going to kill himself, end his life. He isn't thinking and he is suffering so bad right now. The last thing he needs is for everyone to turn on him or for him to know he made Amelia loose a fetus. He is terribly unstable and I promised myself I wouldn't let him get to this point. He needs the people that care about him to be here in order for him to get better.

I've already let him down so much.

I talked to the doctors about his state and they are persuading that he needs to go into intensive care at a recovery hospital. I told them without using specific detail that he is going through some major ptsd and is loosing his ability to function because of it. I didn't tell him about how he's was apart of Malignant, but that he was caught in some stuff that got him into dangerous situations.

I avoided bringing Liam to a therapist in the beginning because I didn't want him to have to talk about his true history of Malignant and get us all in shit. But now I had no choice, he needed professional help or he will just try and hurt himself again.

I turned and opened his door, walking in and shutting it behind me. I quietly stepped over to the chair next to his bed and sat down. I was exhausted, I barely have slept in these past 24 hours.

I looked at Liam who was asleep on his side, facing my way. His ankles were strapped to the bed with a lock so he couldn't run, but the doctors let his wrists free so he could sleep better.

"Did I really make Amelia have a miscarriage?" He suddenly spoke, snapping his eyes open to look at mine.

My heart rate picked up a bit because I didn't realize he was awake and heard all of what we were talking about outside the door.

"It wasn't your fault." I immediately say, sitting doorways on my chair and leaning on my knees.

"I never wanted to hurt anyone. I-I just wanted you all to listen to me." He tried to justify, hurt flooding his voice because he realizes what has done from this.

"It's okay, you weren't yourself and they'll understand that." I murmur, running my hand back through my hair.

"I don't deserve to be forgiven." He mumbles.

"Liam you can't worry about that right now. I need you to get better. They can always have more kids but this is your one life and if you think your going to end it like this then you're wrong." I explain in all seriousness.

It was a little insensitive of me to say that about Harry and Amelia's baby, but I needed Liam to understand that it was not his intentions. If one more thing makes him feel like shit then he may try and kill himself again.

He stared off into space and chooses not to response, staying laid on his side with a look of regret all over his face.

"Liam, listen. I was talking to the doctors and they think that for your safety you need to stay at a recovery hospital for a while so you can get better. It was a mistake thinking I could help you on my own after everything you've been through. I looked at a pamphlet and it actually looks really nice, it's like a rehab. It's a bit down south but it's warm and safe. You wouldn't be chained up in a room all day. You would have 24 hour therapy services, group sessions, activities, and the facilities are great. They have a pool, a gym, and many other things you'd enjoy. It's not like I'm your guardian or anything so I can't make this decision for you, but I think it would help you so much. It will help you move on from your past." I ramble while looking him in his tired eyes, hoping he wasn't offended by my offer.

"Will there be people like me there?" He asks quietly.

"Yes, The doctor says he's has seen your case many times and people with major ptsd trauma have gone there and recovered very well in two to three months. You can leave whenever you want, they were sure about that. No one will keep you there and if you feel too uncomfortable then I can come and pick you right up." I explain I'm seriousness.

He took a long pause, staring at the wall. I didn't know what was going through his carousel of a mind but I was scared it wasn't good.

"I just want to be happy again." He broke the silence, his words being the most sincere that I ever heard. I let out a sigh and nodded to myself.

"You will Liam, you will."

//

Hi wow is this like the fourth update in a row??? I am on a roll for someone who has exams this week!!

I even got the next chapter written already;) it just needs to be edited.

Lots of love!! And anyone who has exams right now goodluck!