Chapter 1

Jenika watched from the side of the stage as Tim and the rest of the guys mingled with the fans, answering questions during the VIP. Lately, she couldn't help feeling jealous. He seemed to be flirting more with the women, regardless of age. She knew it was ridiculous, knowing how much he professed he loved her but it just seemed since his losing weight and getting more in shape he had this renewed sense about him, more confidence.  She was worried and she didn't know why.

After the show Jenika finished helping Nate pack up the merchandise to get it ready for the next venue. The guys decided to head out to a local bar to unwind and grab some food, expecting the two of them to follow when finished, like many times in the past. This time Jenika just head back to the bus, tired and confused.

As Nate walked in he saw Tim, Chance and Austin talking with a few girls that apparently had followed them to the bar after the show. They looked to be mid thirties and very pretty. It was obvious by their actions they had one thing in their mind, to snag the guys for a "little fun". Nate walked over and sat down at the bar with Rob and Adam  "I see another night of 'harmless flirting' going on" he stated before ordering a beer.

"I'm starting to wonder how harmless it really is" Rob mentioned, taking a sip from his beer.

"Yeah, I get it with Austin and Chance being single guys. But Tim? Erica would kill me if I was acting like that" Adam commented. Rob shook his head in agreement.

Nate watched as Tim laughed and leaned down as one of the girls whispered something to him. "You think everything is ok with him and Jen? I mean, he has been acting differently at the VIPs too".

"She say anything to you" Rob asked as the appetizers were placed on the bar.

"No, but ya know she has been quiet lately. And, you don't see her here tonight. Come to think of it,  she hasn't been out after a show in some time" Nate commented as he swung the bar stool around to eat the wings the bartender placed in front of him.

"Maybe Chance knows something, he's the closest to both of them" Adam stated swizzling his drinking straw.