Mark x Bambam

"BamBam x Mark
Markbam
Got7
BamBam is jealous because everyone ships Markson and Markjin
Jealous rough
BamBam tops"
https://my.w.tt/69HvcsOavS
P.s sorry it's not that rough
Bambam POV*
Fuck Jackson, and fuck Jinyoung. Why is it always those two who get shipped with Mark.
I'm the one dating him.
But no.... we can't show that to the fans so he has to be put next to Jackson all the damn time.
But not today. Today I'm gonna make sure I am next to Mark.
**Fast forward to interview**
Walking next to Mark I can see him starting to get in between Jackson and Jinyoung. Thinking fast I grab his hand and pull him to wait in the back with me.
He looks at me surprised and confused. I smile at him innocently and he just turns to look at the interviewer.
All during the interview my hand were going up and down his back and sliding into his pants.
The second the interview was over and we were on our way back to the dorms Mark and I sat in the back of the van away from the other boys.
Mark leans over and whispers to me "Bambam what the heck was that? Why were you rubbing on me the whole interview? What would have happened if we would've been seen?"
I scoff and answer back "Would that've been so bad I mean come on Mark we are dating for fucks sakes. Why can I touch you like I'm dating you?"
Once we get to the dorms the boys all start making plans.
"How many of you guys want to go to the movies" Jackson asks.
All of the boys besides me raise their hands.
"Okay well let's go the movie starts in twenty minutes" Jackson rushes out
They all start putting on their shoes and I watch Mark the whole time. I can tell that he's starting to hesitate when he realizes that I'm not going but continues to put on his shoes.
Once they're leaving the dorm, I follow behind and make sure that Mark is leaving last. Before Mark could walk out of the door I grab his hand and pull him back.
Pushing him against the front door I ask "Where are you going sexy?"
He moans out as my lips meet the curve of his neck. I lightly bite down and he moans out louder.

 I lightly bite down and he moans out louder

"You're mine remember that, Mark."