Jealousy(sf9 poly with reader) smut

Y/N POV
Inseong and I were talking today about Youngbin. Since Inseong and I both speak English pretty well so we sometimes speak it with out thinking. Youngbin however doesn't know how to speak English so he gets annoyed when we speak it around him. Today was no exception.
"Youngbin oppa is so good to us, Inseong I think we should do something for him." I say
"Well what do you think we should do for him babe?" he replies
"I think we should-" I get cut off by Youngbin
"Can you guys stop taking about me in English." He says annoyed.
I look at Inseong and bit my lip as an idea pops in my head on what we should do. I stand up and walk over you Youngbin. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean forward and place kisses on his jaw down to his collarbone where I suck and bite at his neck. He gasps and leans his head back.
"Youngbin you know that we love you right?" Inseong asks
"Yes I do." Youngbin pants out.
I pull away and smirk looking at his lust filled eyes. "Let me and Inseong oppa take over today. We'll make you feel so good baby."
Youngbin looks at me surprised then looks at Inseong. Inseong then walks forward and places his lips on Youngbin's. While the boys make out I slip off of Youngbin's lap while Inseong slips onto them. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a few things.
A few minutes later I walk into the living room to see Inseong almost completely on top of Youngbin. With both of their shirts off and Inseong's shorts unbuttoned. I quietly place the items on the eating table and I walk over to the boys. By the time I reach them, Inseong's hands are down Youngbin's pants grasping at his member. I quickly take my shorts off and untie my hair. They both seem too engrossed in each other that they don't notice me sit on the couch right above their heads. I spread my legs and I start rubbing myself as I watch my boys play with each other.
———3rd person pov———
The first boy to notice y/n is Youngbin as he hears her slight moans coming from above his head. He pulls away from Inseong and looks up almost groaning at the sight of what he sees.
Inseong looks up from Youngbin's neck and gasps. They saw Y/n with her right hand rubbing herself and her left hand playing with her breasts. Y/n looks down when she doesn't hear the boys moaning anymore and is surprised to see them both staring at her. Y/n is then pulled underneath the boys as they are both hovering over her. Both lean down and start attacking her neck and she lets out a long moan. They both leave their fair share of marks on her neck before she grabs and holds both of their arms to stop them. The boys pull their heads up and look at y/n confused.
"I'm supposed to be pleasuring you today Youngbin. I'm gonna turn you into such a nice little sub for me today." She says firmly "And Inseong is gonna help me"
Youngbin looks surprised while Inseong smirks slightly. Y/N then grabs Youngbin and pulls him over to the kitchen table. What the boys see is that Y/N had moved everything from the table and had laid a blanket on top of it.
"I want you to sit on top of the table for me Youngbin" she says "and Inseong I want you to grab those ropes from the bottom of the cabinet."
As Inseong walks away Youngbin sits his butt on the table and Y/N instantly has her lips on his. He gasps slightly when she lays him on his back. Inseong walks back inside as Youngbin is unbuttoning Y/N shirt. Youngbin starts kissing up and down Y/N's chest as Inseong gets behind them. Y/N grabs the rope from his hands and ties Youngbin's hands at the top of his head. Inseong grabs the end and ties them to the legs of the table. So now Youngbin's hands are in starfish position. She hooks her fingers in his basketball shorts string and pulls them down. While she's undressing Youngbin, Inseong attaches his lips back onto the boy tied to the table. She gets to shorts off with little to no problem. She starts working on his underwear next. Her face gets close to Youngbin's cock before she starts blowing hot breaths onto it. She grabs his cock with the fabric still covering it and starts slowly sucking and licking the tip. Youngbin gets stiff and lets out a slight moan as he feels her warm breath around his already rock hard member. She does this for a while until she feel him start to shake. She smirks and pulls back while pulling the underwear with her. As soon as she pulls off his underwear she grabs another piece of rope before tying his legs into starfish position as well.
Youngbin and Inseong's panting was getting harder and more noticeable as time went by. Inseong feels fingers touching his waist so he pulls away from Youngbin and looks back only to see Y/N grabbing at his shorts and boxers and pulling them down and off.
"Inseong I want you to straddle Youngbin" Y/n says firmly. Inseong nods and sits on Youngbin's pelvic area. Youngbin takes in a sharp breath as he feels Inseong hole touching his cock. Y/n smirks and grabs the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce from the refrigerator. She walks back over to the boys only to find Youngbin with Inseong's cock in his mouth. She bites her lips and walks over to them slowly. Inseong looks at her with lust filled eyes. She smile and grabs Inseong's neck, pulling him closer to her face and connecting their lips. The pair start making out while Inseong fucks Youngbin's mouth. However right before Inseong cums she pushes Youngbin's head so he was no longer sucking on Inseong. Inseong gasps and looks over to
Y/n shocked. She smirks and winks whispering a quiet "wait." She turns to the cabinet and open a drawer pulling out two vibrating cock rings. She turns back around and both boys eyes widen. Inseong shakes his head and asks "You're not going to put that on me, right?"
Y/n bites her lips and giggles. "Inseong I think it'll be more fun if I put this on both of you."
She walks over to Youngbin and puts the cock ring on him. Inseong sighs and agrees only because Y/n promised him a strong orgasm in the end. She then grabs more rope from the cabinet and walks behind Inseong, pulling him off the table and onto one of the chairs facing Youngbin's cock. She ties Inseong to the chair from his hands and his legs. She gets on her knees in front of Inseong and smears chocolate sauce on the tip of his penis. She leans down and starts sucking off the sauce knowing that he was gonna cum soon. She started bobbing her head and soon he's begging for her to stop because he's about to cum. She looks up at him and slowly licks from the bottom of his cock to the tip, sucking on it when she reaches the top. He goes stiff and lets out a load groan when he starts having a dry orgasm. Y/n smirks and turns on the vibrating function from his cock ring which causes him to gasp and lean his head back whilst thrusting up trying to reach his end. The smiling girl stands up and turns to Youngbin.
"Hi baby boy, did you enjoy hearing Inseong have a dry orgasm?" She sings out while grabbing his cock and jerking her hand up
"Ah fuck..." Youngbin moans out
Her eyebrows raise and she frowns "I don't think that answered my question bubs"
"Mmm yes, I enjoyed it so much" Youngbin moans out.
"Baby do you want to have a dry orgasm?"
Youngbin's eyes widened and he nods his head quickly "Mmm yes please."
Y/n smiles and takes her shirt off. Throwing it behind her not caring where it lands. She sits on top of Youngbin and starts grinding her hips into him. She leans in and attaches her lips to his neck. Youngbin lets out a gasp when She start sucking on a certain spot. She smirk into his neck and start gliding her teeth against his neck. Youngbin is whining and starts grinding his hips into hers as he can feel his orgasm near. She grinds faster and soon he's screaming out a stream of curse words. She gets off him and looks over to Inseong, who was watching while his body jerked because of the vibrations that were still going through his body. She walks over to him and turn off the vibration and unties his hands. She sits on his lap and puts her lips close to his ear
"Baby boy, I'm gonna need you to sit on his cock and if you make the both of you have another dry orgasm, I'll take the cock ring off."
He nods and stands up with his legs slightly wobbly and walks over to Youngbin. Inseong climbs on the table and hovers over the younger boy. He leans down and attaches their lips together and makes out with him for a while. Y/n walk over and grab the bottle of lube, opening it and covering her index finger and middle finger in it. She walk over to Inseong's backside and pours the bottle onto his puckering asshole. She sticks her index finger inside and move it around. A couple minutes later her middle finger goes in and she starts scissoring his hole, prepping his hole for Youngbin. Once she feels that he's ready she pulls her fingers out and covers Youngbin's cock in the lube as well. Inseong slides onto his cock and lets out short gasps as he feels his member stretching out his hole.
Soon enough, Inseong is bouncing on Youngbin's cock, moaning to his hearts extent.
Smirking, Y/N gets on top of the table as well. She makes sure that her pussy is right in front of Youngbin's face before drawing his attention to her. The second he opens his eyes he moans and attaches his lips to her dripping core. Y/N leans back towards Inseong as Youngbin enjoys eating her out. Inseong moans and feels his orgasm hit and he bites into her neck, causing her to let out a loud moan. Soon enough Youngbin is reaching his orgasm and he trust up into Inseong to ride it out.
Making sure to not cum Y/N pull off of Youngbin's mouth.
Smirking she tells the boys "you've been so good, I think it's time to take off those rings."
She grabs at Inseong's cock and pulls off the ring and he lets out a sigh of relief. She motions for him to go into their bedroom as she takes off Youngbin's ring as well. Pumping his dick, she giggles when he lets out a soft whine.
Dragging him to the room with her she motions him to get onto the bed with Inseong. Both boys sit on the bed and stare at her. She takes off her top and sways her hips as she walks over to the boys. Getting onto the bed with them she lays Youngbin down and straddles his hips. Grinding down onto his member she feels Inseong wrap his arms around her and feels his fingers rub at her clit.
She moans out "I want the two of you inside of me."
Both boys groan as she quickly sits on Youngbin's cock and waits for Inseong to enter her pussy as well. When both boys are inside of her pussy she starts bouncing to get to her orgasm.
With Y/N bouncing up and down on their dick, plus the feeling of the others boy's member rubbing against theirs both boys were ready to cum for the third time. Releasing into Y/N was the final string that caused her to double over in pleasure and she squirted all over the boys cock.
"You've never done that before." Youngbin says to her as both boys pull out and lay her down on the pillow in front of them. She moans as both boys lean down and start eating her out. They spread her legs wider and they lick up all of the excess cum on her thighs. Youngbin leans closer to her pussy and sucks up all of her juices. As he is doing this Inseong inserts two digits into her. He slowly pulls in and out causing her to arch up her back in pleasure.
"Please Inseong, more." She moans out. And as fast as he could he inserted two more digits and sped up the pace. Soon enough she's squirting all of the place again.
Inseong gets up and walks over to the bathroom and turns on the bath. Youngbin picks her up and takes her to the bathroom and sets her on the counter. Once the bath is ready, they pull her off of the counter and towards the bath. She meets her lips with Youngbin's and pushes him against the wall enjoying the feeling of their lips together. Pulling away she asks him "how did you like you treat today baby?"
He chuckles as they all settle into the bath together.
"It was pretty fucking amazing."