Sf9 Youngbin part 1

Today I had to babysit two of my neighbors children, Daisy and David, and it's been a nightmare. I decided to take them both to the park as it is a hot day today. While they are playing on the playground, I watch them and enjoy my life on a bench under the shade.
"Watch out" I hear before I feel a big smack on the top of my head.
My eyes squeeze shut as I feel an uncomfortable pain on my head. I hear footsteps coming towards me and I look up to see who it is. What I see is a gorgeous man who is bending down looking at me with a worried expression.
"Are you okay?" He asks softly.
I look at him and nod. He gets up smiling and looks back down at me.
"I'm Youngbin by the way." He says tilting his head slightly.
"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you" I say as I feel my heart jump.
"I'm sorry the ball hit you, are you sure you are okay?" He bringing his face closer to the top of my head.
I slightly lean back and look up at him smiling. "I'm okay Youngbin."
"Y/n!!" I hear coming from the playground. I turn over seeing David waving at me. I quickly go over to ask him what's wrong and he says he has to go to the potty. I nod grabbing his hand as calling his sister to come with us to the bathroom. As I take the kids the the bathroom, I look over to see Youngbin playing basketball. I smile slightly, having a feeling that I'm gonna be seeing him more often.
-A week later-
~I've been going to the park everyday this past week and everyday it's the same thing
I get to the park and I walk over to the basketball court to see if Youngbin is playing and when I see he is I sit down and watch. I try to work up my courage but it never works.... Until yesterday. Well not exactly like I planned but it had been going great in the beginning, until I heard on of his friends ask him who I was but fortunately I had a backup plan as I had a book open on my lap and it looked like I was reading. I hear him mumble something along the lines of she looks familiar and I start to freak out inside. I wait for a while until I hear him say my name that's when I stood up and tried to get out of there as fast as I could but I can swear that as I was leaving I heard him call out my name.~
*Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz*
I jump as I hear my phone start to ring. I look over to see that it's my best friend Alisha calling.
"Hey Alisha, what's up?" I say
"Hey babe, you wanna go out with me today?" She says. My eyes raise and I chuckle.
"Okay, where to?" I ask
"The club, lets get all the girls and go clubbing." She says.
I smile agreeing and I hang up and I start getting ready seeing as it is 3 pm already. I call all the girls and we agree to meet up at 8 pm.
-time skip to 8-
Once I get to the club and walk in the noise is so loud you can't hear yourself think. I walk in to find Natalie flirting with a cute looking boy that kinda looks like Youngbin. I walk over to them and see the other girls all sitting near them. Yi is with a blonde headed boy, Alex with a boy that reminds me of a furry, Nakayla with a boy that looks like a tiger, Kim with a tall sports looking boy, and Dawon making out with a boy that reminds me of a desert fox.
The girls are wearing beautiful and sexy clothing: Yi is wearing blue tight skinny jeans and a crop top hoodie with some white converse, Alex is wearing black skinny jeans a black and white fitted crop top with a fur coat hanging from her chair and doc martens, Kim is wear dark blue jeans a loose white t-shirt with a flannel hanging around her waist and some brown combat boots, Nakayla is in a floral printed dress with a dark blue base and pinkish flowers and blue pumps, Natalie is wearing a loose long sleeved white crop top a black and white polka-dotted loose miniskirt thigh high socks with 3 inch high maroon boots and a maroon cardigan thrown over her chair.
As I walk up to Natalie, she looks up at me and smiles.
"Oh Y/N you're here!" When she says this all of them look at me. I smile nodding my head. I look at the boy and back to Natalie raising my eyebrows. She realizes what I mean and says
"Oh right, this is Kang Chani." He smiles
"The blonde one with Yi is Hwiyoung, The furry looking one with Alex is Jaeyoon, Nakayla is with Zuho, Kim is with Rowoon." They all either smile or nod "and Dawon is making out with Inseong."
At the mention of their names the boys pull away and look over to me. They both nod their heads and go back to kissing.
"Y/n!" I hear. I turn around and see Alisha dragging a boy that looks like sunshine behind her. I smile at her as she stops in front of me.
"Y/n this is Taeyang, I've been wanting you to meet him but you've been too busy."
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so busy" I sigh.
"It's fine but you have to meet someone." She smiles.
I'm confused but I nod telling her okay. I know she's trying to set me up with some guy and I don't know how to feel about it. I look over to Alex and see her smiling at Jaeyoon lovingly as she rubs his head. His eyes are closed and his head is leaning on her shoulder. I chuckle and shake my head. I turn to Natalie and see her with her head on Chani's shoulder while she's holding his big hands in her smaller ones. I feel my heart drop as loneliness consumes me and I turn blinking my eyes so the tears go away.
"Oh you're here!" I hear Natalie say.
I look up at her and then to where she is looking and my heart speeds up as I find Youngbin in tight black ripped skinny jeans, a fitted t-shirt and a black suit coat. My breath catches and his eyes widen as he looks me up and down. I am wearing my favorite outfit to go to clubs with.
"Youngbin." I say as I walk over to him.
"Y/n!" He says and walks closer.
At this point our faces were about 6cm away from each other. As Youngbin leans down, we hear somebody clear their throat.
I turn to see Alex and Jaeyoon.
"Y/n, I'm glad you both know each other, but Jaeyoon's tired so we're going to have to leave. Natalie we'll be at your house later though right?"
Natalie picks her head off of Chani's shoulder and nods while yawning.
I chuckle and nod. When they walk away I feel a hand on my chin. I turn to look at Youngbin and he slowly leans down and places his lips on top of mine. My heart speeds up and I grab on to the front of his t-shirt. Our lips move together in sync for a few minutes until we hear another cough behind us. I turn and feel Youngbin's hands go to my waist. Kim and Alisha are standing there smiling and their faces are red.
"As much as we love that you two know each other, why don't we all sit down and have some drinks before we go to Natalie's house." Kim says. I nod and bite my lip as I grab Youngbin's hand and pull him to the chairs. Once he sits down I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Alisha there and she grabs my arm and pulls me away from the group.
"So, you and Youngbin seem pretty close." She says smirking.
"Yeah I mean we met a few days ago when I was babysitting Daisy and David. I think I like him Alisha." I say blushing.
She smiles, nods and tells me to go get my man. I walk over to him and sit back down.