Seventeen Joshua

Me and Joshua were supposed to go on a date tonight but he canceled last night saying that he still needs to practice his dance. So I decided to not wasted the day and start cleaning up the house. I'm almost done with cleaning the shelves when the door bell rings. My eyebrows raise "hmm no ones supposed to be here today"
I walk over to the door grabbing the nearest weapon which happens to be a broom. I slowly open the door.
"BOO" the person yells. I scream hitting the person with the broom.
"Owe Y/N stop hitting me" they say
I quickly stop "Hoshi oppa?"
He smiles "hey sis, how you doing?"
I glare at him and say "what are you doing? Here I thought you were helping Joshua with his dancing."
"I was but I snuck away to come get you" he giggles
"Why?" I ask
"Because he misses you pabo" he rolls his eyes.
I shake my head "I miss him too but he's the one that cancelled our date oppa"
"I know little sis that's why I'm here to help you" he smirks grabbing a box from behind him "here put this on"
I grab the box and open it seeing at shirt some shorts and combat boots, I look up confused.
Hoshi smile "I don't like seeing either of you sad so go get changed"
I smile "thank you oppa"
**An hour later**
Me and Hoshi are almost at the dance studio when I stop walking. Hoshi turns and looks at me confused "what's wrong sis"
"Oppa I'm not the one that cancelled the date, what if he doesn't want to see me" I say scared
"Yah don't be stupid he's miserable without you" Hoshi exclaims
"Ok oppa I'm going" I say running up to the door.
I walk in and go up the stairs looking for my boyfriend. I reach seventeen's dance studio and see Joshua and Jun practicing. I smile watching my boyfriend. Jun looks up and smiles when he sees me causing Joshua to turn around. His eyes widen and he smiles "jagiya what are you doing here?"
I smile "oppa we have a date today"
He looks at Jun and nods "yeah I think we do." He walks over to me and grabs my hand pulling me outside.
"Have fun, but use protection" I hear Jun yell. Me and Joshua walk away from the building laughing.
Jagiya I'm sorry" Joshua says
"It's ok your busy I get it" I reply
"No Y/N it's not okay" he sighs "I'm your boyfriend I should be able to go on a date with you at least every week"
"No oppa it's really okay because I know that even though we don't go on dates every week, and we don't get to hold hands and do what normal couples do. I'd rather be dating you because oppa I'm in love with you. So don't apologize for what you can't control and change what you can"
He smile "I love you jagiya"
I smile pulling him into a hug.
"We might no be the greatest couple but I love what we have and I wouldn't Change it for the world."