You being on your period (Wonwoo)

--------------------------------------------
Wonwoo POV
Y/N and I had spent the night together. When I woke up I turned to look at Y/N I look down and see a red spot near her butt. At first I started to freak out thinking she was bleeding from somewhere until I realized it might just be her period. So I walk into our bathroom and open the cabinet taking out a pad. I walk over to her shaking her awake. She opens her eyes and looks up at me. She smiles and looks at my hand that's holding the pad. She gasps and jumps up looking at the bed seeing the blood stain. "oppa I'm so sorry"
"its fine just put on this pad, and come to the kitchen. plus I needed a new sheet anyway." I walk over to her pulling her up. she sighs grabbing the pad walking to the bathroom. I smile grabbing the sheet and taking it to the washer putting it inside, putting bleach on the blood stain. Closing the washer I turn it on. Walking to the kitchen, I take out the ingredients to make oatmeal. Once the oatmeal is finished I cut up some strawberries putting them inside the bowl. she comes outside and sits on the bar stool "oppa why aren't you mad at me for staining your bed" I sigh "because your my jagiya and I want to take care of you." I sigh pulling her into a hug.
Y/N's POV
So it was Monday when Wonwoo oppa helped me. This whole week he has been so sweet to me. He's bought me chocolates and even pads.
*knock knock*
I hear "jagiya I bought you something"
"Oppa it better not be more chocolate"
He freezes and starts walking backwards "I'm gonna be right back"
"Wait just give me the chocolate but no more it's too much" I already have 3 big boxes of chocolate and he just brought me another one. I mean I love chocolate but this was overboard. "I mean if you help me we can finish one box today" he smiles running over to the couch and quickly sitting down beside me. He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me. I groan "oppa that hurts"
He giggles "awe I love you jagiya"
I sigh "I love you too you big dork"
----------------------------------------------