Twice Momo smut

scenario: Momo is y/n's gf, she's doing really well in her career and y/n does her best to support her. Then y/n goes to watch Momo do a solo dance performance, she's wearing super duper revealing clothes, she has all these female dancer all over her touching her body up and it's slightly pissing y/n off. To cut to the chase y/n maybe could try confront her but it backfires on her. Like Momo could be like "you know you're the only one, and don't forget who you belong to, this pussy is mine" all of this just to put y/n in her place and to remind her who's in charge

Momo and I have been dating for a year now, Momo's doing good with her career and we're doing good with our relationship. We're a healthy couple, we take care of each other and we respect each other. We also have sexy time every week so that's a bonus.
Today Momo invited me to her performance and she said I would love it. I mean I did love it but all of these girls kept touching her and there was this one girl with blood on her arm that even wrapped her arms around Momo. When the performance finished I walked backstage to go and find Momo. What I see doesn't help with my annoyance or anger. Momo and that girl with the blood on her arm are hugging. And I mean normally that wouldn't annoy me but today it's different. I walk over to them and clear my throat. They pull away and look at me. The other girl giggles and walks away. Momo smiles and walks over to me grabbing my arm "babe did you like my dance?"
I glare and pull my arm away "don't touch me, you had all of these girls on you and not once did you stop to think 'oh is this gonna hurt my girlfriend?'"
She sighs grabbing my arm and pulling me to her dressing room. She opens the door and pushes me inside, locking it behind her. She grabs me and pushes me against the wall putting her face into my neck and starts kissing it. She pulls away looking down at me while I try to look at anything but her.
"Oh baby of course I knew you where going to be mad that's why I did it. Do you not know how sexy you are when your jealous? Because oh my gosh every time your jealous I want to take you right then and there."
I look down pouting she bring my chin up with her middle finger and says "you know you're the only one, so don't forget who you belong to" she grabs my shirt and pulls it over my head.  She leans down and pushes my bra to the side taking my boob in her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and flicks it over my nipple causing me to shiver. I push her away grabbing her shirt and take it off her. I also push down her shorts saying "I never liked these anyway, you always let people see your ass. Do you like that? Because I don't and every time you wear these I wanna just grab your ass and hold it to show everyone that your mine." She smirks pushing me away before I take anything else off. She quickly grabs me by the waistband of my shorts and rips them off.
I smile and say " Mmm unnie I didn't know you were this kinky"
She wraps her arms around my neck leaning down kissing me. We start making out and she starts starts rubbing her hand down my body. I roll my head back and start moaning once her hands reach my vagina. She pushes my panties aside and starts rubbing my clit. My knees buckle and I start grinding myself into her hand.
"And plus this pussy is mine so I can do whatever I want with it." She starts moving her hands quickly causing me to cum all over her fingers. I sigh and lean my head back against the wall.
I slide on to my knees in front of her pushing her panties to the side leaning forward and start licking her. She grabs my hair and sighs grinding her hips into my mouth. Her knees buckle and she starts moaning loudly "yes baby keep going" soon she's cumming in my mouth. I lick her dry then pull away. I get up and wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps hers around my waist.
"Your mine princess don't forget that"