Mingyu and Wonwoo

This was also not requested but I have had this in my drafts for a while. I hope you like it please enjoy and please request.
Mingyu's POV
After our group's performance at the mama awards we ran back stage to change and cool down ,our dressing room was bigger than our sunbaes because we have more members than they do. The hip hop unit walked to the comer and started practicing and talking me and S.coups hyung were talking while Wonwoo and Vernon were practicing their rapping. I was listening to Wonwoo and Vernon because s.coups walked away. While leaning against the I started thinking about Wonwoo and how deep his voice is then I started thinking about how amazing it would sound when he was moaning my name while I was sucking his di- my thought was cut off when I felt my boner start to rise. I quickly stood up walking to the bathroom as fast as I could so nobody would notice my growing boner. When I get to the bathroom I sit on the floor trying to get rid of my boner when I realize it's not working I decide to start jacking off I unbutton my pants lean my head back and start thinking of Wonwoo and I start moaning loudly.
Wonwoo's pov
All the members stopped talking as Mingyu runs into the bathroom we all wonder what is wrong with him and s.coups hyung tells me to go check on him. While walking to the bathroom I started thinking about a problem I've been having about Mingyu, I don't know but every time I see him my head starts spinning my brain gets fuzzy and blood rushes down to my di- my thought where cut off with a sound from the bathroom it kind of sounded like moaning I open the bathroom door and see Mingyu sitting on the floor jacking off I was about to call his name when he moans again this time louder and deeper but what shocked me was that he was moaning my name he leans his head against the wall and I can see sweat coming down his forehead to his neck. I lick my lip I have never wanted to lick something so badly in my life that I just was drawn to him I started walking over to him making sure the door doesn't make any noise as I get closer I stretch my hand out and stop his hand before he can make himself cum I whisper in his ear "if the image of me is giving you this type of pleasure imagine what the physical me would do" his body gets stiff as my hand pulls his hand away from his dick. As I grab both of his hand and put them above his head he stares a me with those big eye that look like he's about to cry he quickly starts apologizing saying that he didn't know what came over him and that he didn't mean to think of me it just happened but I ignored him as my eyes scanned his body up and down. I lean in and start kissing him we start slow but the I make it go faster I straddle his waist and start grinding my cover member against his exposed on I pull away and I slowly put his hands down at his side and say "Mingyu I've wanted you so bad and now that you've been a bad boy and caused this mess in my pants you're gonna clean it up with your lip or your tongue I don't mind as long as I can feel your warm breath against my throbbing cock" he stares at me with lust in his eyes he quickly nods his head I smirk and get off of him I take off my belt and tie his hands behind his back. I walk over to the door to make sure it's locked , then turn around while unbuttoning my pants I pull them off to were I'm left with tight boxers on and an unbuttoned shirt. Mingyu gets on his knees and takes my boxers off with his teeth while I look down at him I notice that he still has a shirt on and his pants are half way off I back away and tell him to lay down. He lays on his back while I pull off his boxers and his pants I unbutton his shirt and I take off the belt from around his hands to fully take off his shirt. He look back at me with pleading eyes that's when I look at his dick and notice that it has become painful for him to be that hard so I decided I'll pleasure him first then he can pleasure me I push him against the wall and sit him down. I put my hand on his cock and start pumping. I then lean down and take as much of his dick as I could in my mouth, I could feel him about to cum so I suck faster and harder. He cums in my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could, the rest coming down my chin to my neck. Mingyu pusher me on the floor and positioned himself on top of me when he sits on my dick I can see tear coming out of his eyes I reach up and brush the tears away. I sit up while he's straddling my waist with my dick in his ass we both slowly start moving me up him down both of us meeting in the middle both of us are moaning the lowest we can do no one would hear us I reach down and start jerking him off to the rhythm of my pounding. Mingyu leans his head back and let's out a long low moan he reaches his climax for the second time and I cum quickly after. Both of us ride put our climaxes together he gets off of me and leans down and starts sucking and licking my dick clean of cum I reach down and grab a fist full of his hair and groan "Mingyu baby if you don't stop I'm gonna cum again and this time it won't be so easy to clean I'll make it go in your hair so stop babe" Mingyu pulls away and responds sweetly "what I if want you to cum again and again into my mouth while you slowly lean your head back and rock your hips front and back while having a fist full of my hair in your hands Wonwoo hyung I want you to rock my world to where I will always remember the taste and feel of you cock in my mouth I want you to fuck me to where I'm begging for more, would you do that for me or do I need to find some one else to give me pleasure?" He get up and starts to look for his clothes but I grab his hand and pin him against the wall and I put my lips against his ear and whisper "if I ever see you look or even feel like your into another guy I'll fuck your so hard and I'll remind you what it feels like for me to love you because Mingyu baby I fucking love you"
Both of us start to change and clean up when we walk out of the bathroom looking somewhat presentable I look over to Mingyu and ask "Mingyu will you be my boyfriend?" He looks over and smiles saying yes. We walk into the dressing room and go back to practicing our rap but this time I'm practicing with him not Vernon.
----------------------
This was a meanie smut that I have wanted to write for a while so I decide to post it on here. You guys can request I hope you enjoyed.
Love you
Nattles/noddles