Monsta X Minhyuk

Minhyuk and I have been dating for three months and are taking things slow. By slow I mean really slow we haven't even had our first kiss yet. He said he wants to wait until I'm ready but I know he's scared. I mean being scared is okay but I think I'm ready so I made a plan. When he comes home from practices I'm going to have his favorite food ready and everything is going to be perfect. Or so I thought because apparently I can't cook as well as I thought. When I finally got the food in the oven I quickly run to get ready. After I'm done getting ready I run back to the kitchen but the door bell rings. I sigh walking over to the door trying to calm myself down. I open the door smiling when I see Minhyuk smiling at me. "hi jagiya" "H-hi oppa" I stutter. "come in"
He looks at me and says "jagiya are you okay?"
I nod walking over to the couch and sit down. He walks over to me and sits next to me. We are talking and everything is going smoothly until he asks "Jagiya is something burning?"
My eyes widen and I quickly run over to the kitchen realizing too late that I forget to take the food out of the oven. I fall on to my knees and start sobbing. He quickly runs in and see me on the floor and he gasps running over to the oven pulling it open and taking the food out, but without oven gloves on. He hisses quickly throwing the food on the stove walking over to me slowly. He gets on his knees in front of me and says "Baby are you okay?" I look at him about to say yes until I see his hand. I gasp pulling them to me to inspect them. I quickly get up running to where the first-aid kit is. I run over to him getting to work on fixing his hand. I'm so concentrated on making sure his hand is okay that I don't realize I'm crying until he uses the hand that I'm done fixing and pushes my chin up to look at him. By then I'm sobbing and apologizing uncontrollably. "jagiya why are you crying?"
"OPPA I RUINED EVERYTHING" he jumps back at my sudden yelling "today was supposed to be perfect, we where supposed to eat then we would talk and I would surprise you with a kiss" I hiccup "oppa I know you said you were waiting until I was ready but isn't three months too long, do you not like me and do you not like touching me is that why you pull away every time we almost kiss. Oppa I know I'm not the prettiest but if your going to break up with me please don't make me wait thi-" I'm cut off when he grabs my shoulders and pulls me towards him smashing his lips on mine. he pulls away hesitantly and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He walks in to my room laying me on the bed and taking off his shirt. He get in to bed next to me and says "Screw food right now I'm gonna cuddle with my girlfriend and show her how much I love her"