Yoongi smut

*warning warning*
There is some bdsm in this and mommy kinks
Read at your own risk
Anyway I hope you enjoy
------------------------------------
Bad Yoongi
--//////////////----
Y/N pov
As I layed down in bed I heard a noise it sounded like moaning I got out of bed and walked over to Yoongi's room. I open the door and see yoongi watching porn while stroking his penis. I smirked and as I tsked him, he jumps and quickly and starts apologizing while quickly covering his penis
"take your hands off right now and come here" I whisper
"I'm sorry it just you weren't here and I was horny" he pleaded
"I don't fu**ing care come to the special room right now" I say while walking away from his room
"no wait I'm sorry" he says while I Close the door "hurry up" I scream. I walk into the special room and I start getting the bed ready as I hear the door slowly open "lay down" I say "y/n please don't do this" he says softly "take off your shirt yoongi" I say while turning towards him to see him slowly taking off his shirt
"Ok good boy, now lay down"
As he slowly lays his body on the bed I can see that he's scared
"Close your eyes yoongi and turn so I can see your ass"
When he closes his eyes and turns around I grab the belt and start tying his arms to the bed. "Every time I hit you, you have to count" I grab the paddle and slowly drag it on his ass then quickly flick my wrist causing him to flinch but he still counts "one"
All the way until "twenty"
I rub his ass slowly taking the redness away
"I'm sorry baby but I told you not to do that if you're horny come to me I'll help you baby, ok?"
"But you were busy and I didn't want you to be annoyed by me" he says softly
"You could never annoy me baby" I answer "sit up now" I tell him
While he sits up I can feel his erection rubbing against my leg
"Do you want me to fix that baby you've been so good"
"Yes Mommy please!!" He moans
"Lay down in your room my love." I say
"Ok mommy" he says as he gets up quickly walking to his room
I grab the hand cuffs and the blue vibrator and slowly walk over to Yoongi's room.
When i open the door i see yoongi laying on his bed patiently "take off your pants and stand next to your bed"
He quickly stands up and turns so his back is faceing me. I walk up to him throwing the handcuffs and vibrator on the bed and wrap my arms around his waist and grab his dick about to jerk him off until he says "mommy can you please give me a blow job" i smirk "alright but just this once"
I push him so he's sitting in the bed and I get in between his legs on my knees. I lean forward and grab his dick pulling it up, sticking my tongue out and licking from the bottom up. Once I get to the tip of his penis I quickly put him in my mouth. He leans his head back and thrusts his hips forward. I grab his hips and hold him down quickly sucking him off. I pull my mouth away from his penis. I lean forward again and slowly drag my tongue against him. I take him into my mouth again, I then drag my top teeth slowly against his member causing him to jerk up and hisses from the pain. I quickly pull away and look up at him not moving until he looks at me. He quickly grabs my head and pushes it towards his member. "Mommy do that again"
I smirk grabbing his penis and putting it my mouth again. I quickly start bobbing my head. He starts moaning and groaning, moving his hips around. When he doesn't expect it I slowly drag my bottom teeth against his dick. He squeals and quickly starts thrusting up meeting me half way.
"Mommy I'm gonna cum" he half moans half yells. I quicken my pace and feel him start shaking below me. He pulls on my hair and I moan causing him to groan as he feels the vibrations against his dick. With one last suck he half screams, half moans as he cums into my mouth. I suck him dry and lick up the cum the feel out of my mouth onto his dick. I get up and sit on his lap
"how was that baby?" He's panting and tries to catch his breath.
"That was so good mommy" I smile when he says this and I start caressing his cheek. I lean forward connecting my lips against his. We start kissing for a while but way to soon does he pull away.
"I want to make mommy feel good too" I smile when he picks me up and lays me on the bed. I crawl backwards until my head is on the pillows. He leans down and lays on top of me leaning down and places a peck on my lips. He quickly sits me up and pulls my shirt off along with my bra. He then lays me back down and quickly starts sucking on my breasts. I bite my lip and moan when he start softly biting on my nipple. He then starts kissing down reaching the top of my shorts. He unbuttons them and quickly pulls them down. He then starts kissing over my panties once he gets to my hot spot he quickly starts sucking and licking over my panties. He pulls away and blows on me making me shudder. He bites the top of my panties and pulls them down. He quickly goes back over to my vagina and attaches his lips back to my hot spot. He starts sucking on my clit and licking my vagina. He pulls away and I watch him place his hand in his mouth and starts sucking on them. Once they are wet enough he leans back down and quickly attaches to my clit, quickly pushing two fingers into my pussy. He quickly moves his hand and mouth causing me to scream and start grinding my hips against his mouth. My breathing speeds up and my legs start to shake I cum onto Yoongi's fingers and he uses his mouth to clean it up. I put my head against the pillow and sigh. He lays next to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
I giggle "Baby boy you kinda smell."
He pouts but gets up, walking over to the bathroom.
I sigh sarcastically "I mean I guess I can shower with you too. Maybe we can even have a round two in the shower."
He quickly nods his head and I stand up walking over to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and grab Yoongi bending him over the shower bench. I walk over to the drawer and take out a red strap-on I grab the lube and I quickly cover it in lube. I walk over to yoongi and I open the lube squeezing it on my fingers. I push in one finger then two, soon enough I have four in there and even I feel like he's still not satisfied. I pull my hand out and quickly push the long thick strap-on into him making him moan. I lean over him thrusting into him and quickly grabbing his dick pumping it along with my thrusts. He's soon chocking on his own moans. He come undone in my hand and lets go cumming all over the shower floor. I slow down my thrusts and soon come to a stop. I pull out of him and take off the strap-on. I pick him up and start washing his hair. Once we are finished washing up, is and the shower, we get out and put our pjs on. We lay down in bed and I'm about to close my eyes when I hear him gasp. My eyes shoot open and I look at him to see him looking at me. I raise my eyebrows and cock my head to the side asking "what?"
He groans "Mommy I came twice and you only came once."
I giggle "that's okay we can fix that in the morning right now I'm tired"
He smiles "okay mommy" and he wraps his arms around my waist, cuddling into me. I smile down at him. "I love you my baby boy"
He looks up at me "I love you mommy"
———————————————-
I hope you enjoyed this. Please request I would really appreciate it.
Love always
Nattles/Noddles