Mina(twice) smut

Mina and I had to go to a party today for her company. It was a formal party so I put on my black skin tight dress and red heels. My makeup was smokey eyes and burgundy lipstick. I walk out of our room into the living room where Mina was waiting for me. She looks up at me when I walk out and smiles.
"Baby you looks so beautiful" I smile and look down blushing. We get up and head out of the house to the black car that waiting for us outside. As we start driving to the venue where the party is going to be held, I feel Mina's eyes watching me. I feel her lean over and whisper in my ear. "Baby you look so good."
I bite my lip and look over at her, she smirks and looks out the window.
She smiles and says "Looks like we are here."
I look up and nod once I see the building. Once the car stops we both get out and walk over to the door. We walk inside to see all of the twice girls waiting for us. We walk over and they smile at us. They say they have to go say hi to everyone one and I smile, nod, and tell them to go. As Mina walks away from me an idea pops in my head and I can't wait to try it out. When it's time to eat dinner and we are all sitting at the table and I tell Mina to get anything for me. And I stood up to go to the bathroom.
Halfway through the party I start getting bored and I decided to try out my idea. While sitting next to Mina I rub my leg against hers and lean towards her ear and moan lightly. Her breath gets caught in her throat as she gasps. My fingers slowly find their way to her legs as I push them open under the table. My hand slowly creeps towards her pussy as I start rubbing her. I sit teasing her for a few minutes until Park Jinyoung finds his way over to us and I move my hand away after allowing her to cum.
Once we get home, Mina opens the door and pulls me inside and pushes me against the door. She presses her lips on mine and grabs my waist. I moan as her fingers dig into my hips. She starts kissing down my neck and I lean my head back to give her more access. She pull away and walks over to the bedroom. I bite my lip and follow after her. I walk in to find her sitting on the bed with just her bra and panties on.
"Strip" she says and I quickly start taking my clothes off. Once I'm left in nothing, I walk over to her. She grabs my hand and pulls me to where I'm bending over her lap. She raises her hand and it lands on my butt. I moan quietly and wait for more. Every hit gets harder and harder until my butt feels like it's on fire. She starts rubbing my ass as I'm panting. She grabs my arm and we stand up. She's holding on to me so I don't fall. She pushes my down on the bed and walks over to the bathroom. She walks out with handcuffs and rope. I raise my eyebrows and watch her walk over to me. She handcuffs my arms to the bed and ties my feet together. She leans down and presses her lips to mine.
"You wanted to taste me so bad? Alright well now you can't touch me, but you can taste me all you want." I pout but nod.
She gets on top of me and scoots up to where her heat is right by my lips. I lean up and start placing kisses on her thighs. She leans her head back and lets out a satisfied sigh. I kiss her all the way up to her heat. I place a soft peck on it and smile when I get a growl out of her.
"Baby if you don't hurry, Mommy's gonna be mad" she says in her wonderfully sexy voice.
I stare up at her and slowly lick her sweet heat. She lets out a soft groan and grabs a fist full of my hair. As soon as she pulled my hair I started moving much faster. She starts moaning louder and louder. I pull away and softly blow on her heat and Mina lets out a gasp. She grips onto my hair harder and I groan out of pure pleasure. I attached my mouth to her heat again and this time I don't stop. Her legs start shaking and she lets out a loud scream as she cums all over my face. I lick up all her juices as she comes down from her high, still gripping onto my hair. She looks down at me and I look up at her. I keep eye contact with her as I stick my tongue out and slowly lick her heat again. Her hips jerk up and she lets out a moan. I keep licking her as she grinds her hips on my face. Her hold on my hair is steel strong as she gets ready for her second orgasm. As I move my tongue faster her orgasm hits and she screams while leaning her head back. She scoots down and unties the rope around my legs. She spreads my legs open and gets in between them. She leans down and slides her tongue around my heat. I groan as she starts moving her tongue faster. I can feel myself getting hotter. As my legs start to shake, Mina takes her mouth off of my heat.
"Do you think you deserve to cum after what you did today?" She asks.
"Mommy" I moan out when I feel her breath hit my heat. She sits up and flips me around so I'm lying on my stomach. She raises her hand again as I wait in anticipation. Her hand meets with my butt and I let out a moan. She does it again and my moan gets a little louder.
She lean over and whispers in my ear "You naughty baby girl, you like this don't you?"
I moan as she takes a fistful of my hair and pulls it. Soon my butt is bright red and my heat is dripping out. Mina leans down and starts eating me out. I'm very close to cumming and she can tell, so she moving faster. I lay my head on the pillow. Soon I'm cumming all over her mouth. Mina gets up and uncuffs my hands. She lays down next to me and wraps her arms around my waist as I cuddle up next to her. My eyes start drooping as I'm about to fall asleep she says "You're such a good baby girl, I'm so proud of you"
I smile and say "I love you Mina" she kisses my forehead and says "I love you too baby girl"