you x bora

This is a one shot I'm making for sistars bora. This one is for a girl i will make one for boys aswell. Remember to request please.

Backround information
You are an idol under jyp entertainment. For your next comeback you have to act sexy but you don't know how so you are up trying to make your dancing look sexy until midnight. You are very innocent and most of the time don't know when boys or girls are hitting on you.

 You are very innocent and most of the time don't know when boys or girls are hitting on you

This is what bora is wearing

This is what you are wearing

Your POV
I was practicing my dance for our new comeback. The company has told us that we are going to be working with other idols from different companys. Our manager hasn't told us who we are working with. All he told us was it was a girl group and he said that our concept is going to be sexy.
So here i am working until midnight. I hear someone call my name so i turn around and see bora unnie.
"Oh bora unnie what are you doing here?"
"I should be asking you that why are you working so late." She asks
"Its because our manager still hasn't told us who we are working with and I'm scared i'll mess up because we have to do a sexy concept." I answer
"Oh he hasn't?" She asks "well then let me just tell you its sistar"
"Wait we are working with you guys?" I exclaimed
"Yes, why?" She says
"Because your group is known for being sexy and i can't do it, I Don't even feel sexy" I say sadly
She looks at me and smirks "oh I can help with that"
"What do you mean unnie?" I ask softly
Bora unnie smiles and says "turn around and face the mirror"
I turn around but i don't feel anything so as i go to turn around i feel arms going around my waist i look at the mirror and see bora unnie smiling down at me
She asks "do you feel and different?"
"No i feel kind of weird"
"Explain the feeling to me"she says.
"I don't know i feel warm and i like when you touch me it makes me feel good"
"Oh do you like when i do this?" She slowly lifts my shirt up and glides her hands on my stomach going towards my breasts.
"Yes i love it!" I exclaimed
She stops right before she touches my breasts and looks at me through the mirror "do you feel sexy now?"
"No i still think i won't be able to do it." I answer
She removes her hands from around my waist and i pout
She pushes me against the wall and leans down towards my face "oh I'll make you feel sexy"
She leans down and smashes her lips against mine.
I lean up deepening the kiss but she pull away kissing down my chin to my jaw line and then to my neck. I let out a soft moan as she hits my sweet spot leaning my head back to give her more access "unnie i feel fuzzy" i say breathless
She pulls away smirking
"Sit on the floor little one I'll give you a show you won't forget"
I sit on the floor and watch her drag over a chair and put it in the center of the room. She motions me over to her and sits me on the chair. When i sit down she walks over to the stereo and turns on a sexy song she turns to look at me and bites her bottom lip. She takes off her sweater and throws it on the floor. She slowly starts dancing to the music and walking over to me kicking off her shoes in the process. When she stood right in front of me she takes off her pants leaving her in only a button up shirt and sexy red laced underwear. She sits on my lap and leans down kissing me slowly at first then speeding up, rocking her hips into mine. She gets off then walks over to her bag taking out handcuffs ,she the walks over to me handcuffing me to the chair. She walks over to the bag again getting out a red vibrator. While staring at me she starts unbuttoning her shirt.