Phone Conversation
Nandini- hello!!!

Man- how are you Ms.Murty???? Bytheway happy diwali!!!!

Nandini- I don't need your wishes. Tell me why did you call me??? Who are you and what do you want from me???

Man- wohooo!!!!! Mrs. Soon
to be Malhotra chill..... itne saare question ek saath... tch.. tch... tch... Meine toh bs wish krne ke lia phone kiya tha....

Nandini- what do you want from me???

Man- chahea toh bohot kuch. But for the time being I would like to meet you. Vo kya haina kuch zruri baat btani thi. Phone pe... emmm..... naa... not possible....

Nandini- I can't meet you. I have guards with me always....

Man- hmmm... I'll find a solution to it. Aur yaad rakhna Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra agar kisi ko zara sa bhe idea hua na mere baare mein toh tum kisi apne ko gva bethoge.... kisi khaas ko...

Nandini- no please... meine kisi ko bhe nae btaya. Please don't harm anyone please....

But the person had already disconnected the call. Tears well up in her eyes. She threw the phone on the bed and held her head in her hands.

Nandini'sPOV
Mein kya kru Ayiappa!!!! Hr taraf se uljhi hue hu.... Naa jaane kon hai yeh insaan aur kya chahta hai mujhse... Mein kisi se share bhe nae krskti. Manik bhe naraz hai mujhse. Kese smjhao unhe mein ke nae khoskti mein apni family meinse kisi ko bhe. Bohot mushkil se sb thiik horaha hai aur mein yeh kharab nae krna chahti.
POV ends

She was called by Sadhna as they we're going to Manik's apartment followed by Dhruv's house, Dhawan Mansion and then finally Malhotra Mansion. She washed her face and went down. Soon they left to Manik's apartment.

They reached the apartment and the door was opened by Mukti. Everyone greeted each other. Manik and Nandini looked at each other but soon diverted their gaze. Nandini's eyes watered again but she quickly hid it and plastered a fake smile. He was noticing her each n every move from the corner of his eyes. She was faking smile to everyone and was trying her best to hide her emotion. Though he was angry but he never wished to see her cry. Nandini looked up and her orbs met with his. Her eyes held pleadings while his held anger and hurt. Spending quality time they left to Dhruv's house. They reached the parkinglot and Mukti elbowed Ranveer. They passed each other evil smiles and spoke

Mukti- so mom dad aap mein aur RV bhai Ranveer bhai ke car mein jaaraee hai. Abhi ke gaari mein Sadhna aunty, Sushant uncle, pops (Ram) aur Karan bhai hai. Bhabi aap bhai saath aajao. Dono cars toh full hai....

The others hid their smiles and Manan looked at each other.

Nandini- it's okk Mukti we'll adjust. Aate time bhe toh kiya tha...

Ranveer- arre bhabi adjust kyu krna. Bhai ke toh poori car khali hai aap aaram se unke saath aajao.

Nandini was about to protest when Manik spoke

Manik- it's okk. You come with me.

Ranveer and Mukti- ohhh hooo..... come with me...

Manan faked smile and Nandini looked down but this time it was to hide het tears. Manan walked to Manik's car and he opened the door for her looking to the other side. She sat in the car quietly and he shut the door. He then noticed her dupatta was stuck to the door. He again opened it and placed her dupatta end in her lap.