☾19: Beg for it

「  Jhun Harry Fuentebella's POV

AFTER what was happened on the gymnasium, Ate Rhi told us to follow her, and now, we are here in a conference room together with some students from earlier. Hanggang napapamura na lang ako sa mga narinig ko. Tsk. Sumasakit 'yong ulo ko kakaisip kung paano tumatakbo ang kalakaran sa school na'to. Normbal ba sila? Tss.

“Hi! I hope you all haven't forgotten my name. I'm Summer Ainstyn Park,  7th grader and one of the youngest member of the Royal Student, rank 11. It's so nice to meet you all,” a kid introduced herself to break the silence. She's smiling so cute and wildly, so friendly.

I saw some women rolled their eyes like as if they hated what was she did. What's wrong from introducing herself?

“Okay, okay. Since the girls are still not here, let's buy us some time for them, and since Summer already did something, why don't you all introduce yourselves too para naman magkakilanlan lahat? Especially that we have new comers here,” Ate Rhi stated, gesturing her hand on our side. Yeah, we are just new here. Kaya nga nagtataka ako bakit nandito kami? Diba dapat nasa labas kami or nass klase? However, either of the two, parehas namang boring. Tsk.

“That's boring Miss. Why can't we just proceed to the main agenda here?” a woman interject.

Ate Rhi sighed. “Charlotte, you know that we cannot proceed to this meeting without them, right?.”

Them? Sino ba kasi?

“I think the girl is right. Aren't we all losing time here while waiting for those not so important people you were talking, Miss Allegre?” Reigh seconded.

Hindi ata nakatimpi si gago at nagsalita na rin. Too bad, time is important for this guy.

“I hope you can still use your tongue after saying that they're not important,” a man blurted out. It was the guy who was all in silent while reading a book. Naghahanap ba 'to ng away?

“Prinston—”

“Well, what my friend said was true though. Why wait for them if we are all losing our time here. Taas naman pala ng tingin nila sa sarili nila,” it was now Dexter who spoke.

“Oh dear, they're the Queens, so of course they are all high and mighty,” it was another woman with playful smile on her lips.

Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa kaka-english nila. Pucha.

And like as if a magic word, the door opens out of a sudden and girls comes in like they own the word.

Wait, did the girl earlier said Queens? The fuck? Ito 'yong mga babae kanina, a? Sila iyong pinagkaguluhan ng mga kababaihan. Mga nagpakilala saglit at umalis din agad. Malay ko saan mga nagpunta.

“Oh my, I'm sorry for being late dears,” ani nung isang babae na may pagkamukhang Chinese. She's smiling sweetly and friendly.

“Good thing you know that, VIPs,” the girl named Charlotte snorted. One girl from the new comers smirked.

“Sorry not sorry, bitch,” she muttered devilishly before facing us.

Ngayon niya lang ata napansin ang presensya namin. Her eyes widened a bit while looking at us—more likely at someone from us. Pero saglit lang iyon dahil napalitan agad ng ngisi.

“Oh oh, if it wasn't my dear fiancé,” aniya bago umupo sa isang bakanteng upuan.

There are eight remaining vacant chairs and all of them sit on those but, one chair is still left on its vacancy. May kulang pa sa kanila?

“Go to hell,” Yohann hissed under his breath kaya naman napatingin ako sa kanya.

Oh, someone's not in the mood ei.