☾11: Prince Reigh 'Reigh' Montefalco

“May pupuntahan lang ako saglit. I'll just text,” after saying those Ryann left. Napailing na lang ako.

“Hey!” I called Draike who was now walking away from me. I tsk. Those two.

I rub the back of my head before walking with no direction. I don't even know why I'm here. Ah, Lyle is going to treat us with I don't what, but then they're not here yet. Tsk.

I stops from walking when I felt my phone vibrated. I fished it out of my pocket to see who it was. I sighed. It's the brat.

From: Keigh

Oppa! You promised to buy me the guitar we saw on the store yesterday! Buy it now, please?! Thank you! Mwaps!

My forehead creased when I read her message. Oppa? Tss. She's watching too much Korean dramas that she gets to adapt their language. What a pain in the ass. Tss.

I put the phone inside my pocket before walking to the store where we saw the guitar she wanted.

“Hi! Can we take a picture with you?” someone asked while I was walking.

I didn't bother giving them answers. I just ignore and pass by them. I don't have time with such nonsense things.

“You're so sungit! Good thing you are gwapo!” they shouted.

I tsk. Women.

I stopped in front of the instrument shop. I look around it to find the guitar that Keigh wants. I saw it being dispayed on the same place. I was about to enter ng bigla na lang may pumasok na babae. Muntik pa akong mabunggo. I stare at her. Tsk. Hindi man lang marunong magdahan-dahan. Tss.

I walked in and walk towards the guitar when a girl suddenly grabs it, parehas tuloy naming nahawakan. Tinignan ko lang siya. It was the same girl na kamuntikan na akong mabunggo sa pagpasok kanina.

"Miss, I'll get this." I told the cashier lady.

Halos mapapikit naman ako dahil biglang sumigaw 'yong babae. Fuck.

"Waaah!! Miss Cashier wait!!" She shouted hysterically. I almost want to leave the shop because of that. I feel like I'm about to be deaf because of her.

"Miss ako ang kukuha nito. Hindi sya,” She bravely said before pointing her finger at me, not even looking if she's pointing at the right direction or what. Stupid.

"Ah..eh..Ma'am sya na po kasi ang nauna eh,” it was the cashier lady, she probably doesn't know what to say.

"You're wrong Miss Cashier. Ako ang nauna so ako dapat ang may mag-ari nyan,” the girl hissed. Emphasising the word 'ako'. Is she hearing herself right?

"Pero Ma'am—" I cut her off.

"I'm the first one who touched it so that should be mine,” I speak out.

"HOY !! MISTER WHO-EVER-YOU—" My brow rose up because she stops talking midway when she got to face me. What now?

Ngayon lang ba siya nakakita ng gwapo? Tss.

"What?" I asked boredly.

Mukha namang nagising siya sa pagde-daydream niya. Good. Because I don't have all day with her daydreams.

"Excuse me?! Ikaw pa talaga 'yong nagagalit e, ikaw tong nang-aagaw?!" I hissed inside my head when she shouted again. Wala ba siyang ibang alam gawin kung hindi ang sumigaw? Nakakabingi ha.

"Ahm..Ma'am, Sir. Please wag po kayong mag-away -"

"I don't care,” I told her before facing the cashier lady.

"Don't mind her. I'll get this stuff and be faster,” I added before giving her my card. She immediately prepared everything and get the payment.

Lumabas naman ako agad matapos ibigay sakin ang gitara pero narinig ko pang sumigaw 'yong babae. Tsk.

"ARGH!!!! WHO EVER YOU ARE MR. MANG-AAGAW!! I SWEAR!! MAKAKAGANTI RIN AKO SAYO!!! ARGH!!" She shouted hysterically like as if she's not in public.

I tsk. What a scandalous woman. I didn't bother giving her attention. Dire-diretso lang ako sa paglalakad hanggang sa marinig ko na naman siyang sumigaw.

"WHAT NOW?! NGAYON LANG BA KAYO NAKAKITA NG BABAENG SUMISIGAW?!" Those where the last words I heard before I finally get away from the scene.

I wish not to see her next time because she's too loud. I don't like wasting my time with someone who is as noisy as her.

Hindi ko na nga matagalan si Keigh, e. Speaking of that brat, she's kinda reminds me of that girl from earlier. They're the same, they're too fucking loud and I hate it.