☾15: Jhun Harry 'Jhun' Fuentebella

warning: a lil bit of spg ahead. Read at your own risk 🔞

“Have fun,” Renzell uttered before leaving me with this girl in front of me. Napailing na lang ako habang napapangisi ng patago. That bastard knew it already.

“I'm really sorry. I didn't mean— I mean I do mean getting your attention,” napabaling muli ang tingin ko sa babae ng magsalita. She's giggling in a flirtious way while biting her lower lip.

I stared at her. She's wearing a short-shorts that can almost see her butt cheek, pairing with red off-shoulder crop top. Hmm. Sexy, but honestly speaking she's not my type, but she can do for today.

“You got my attention now, so?” I asked, grinning.

Her eyes twinkle in excitement before clinging her arms on mine. Fast and wild.

“So... let's go somewhere else and just like what your friend said...have fun?” she said seductively while her fingers are drawing circles on my arm. Ah, just look at how she's persistent to get laid.

Napailing naman ako bago siya hawakan sa bewang mula sa likod. Her face flushed because of that. I then look at my wrist watch. Mukha namang may oras pa akong makipaglaro sa baba na'to bago tuluyang makumpleto ang barkada. I smiled then slightly bend down to reach for her ears.

“I'll give us minutes to play, but just somewhere near here. No need to book a motel or something,” I whispered.

Humalaklak naman siya ng halong landi bago tumango.

“I'm fine with it. Hm, maybe we can go to the Cafe I'm about to see. Maybe we can do a foreplay in their restroom. You know, I have been wanting for a dirty and rough sex inside a comfort room,” aniya habang patuloy na humahaplos ang kamay niya paakyat sa dibdib ko.

I smirked. Feisty, isn't she?

“We can do that. So, where is that Café you're telling me?”

Nakangising hinatak niya lang ako sa kung na saan man ang Cafe na sinasabi niya habang patuloy na naglulumikot ang kamay niya. While my hands are also caressing her waist up and down, earning a soft giggles from her.

This is the reason why I don't want to commit to a relationship with someone. Playing and having fun to every girls I can meet is much more adventurous than sticking myself in someone. Women can easily be played well. They're nothing but a cheap whore who can be played with.

In short, madaling maloko, mauto, saktan at higit sa lahat, iwan.

“Welcome to Kafe Paradiso,” a woman greeted us when we entered.

Kafe Paradiso? I didn't know there's a Café that exists with that name. I roamed my eyes around and saw a lot of people, they're enjoying their coffees and sweets.

My eyes then darted to a room that has a sign board that says 'employees only', must be their office here.

“Darling come on, hanggat busy ang lahat,” I get back to my reverie when the woman with me pulled me with her.

Hindi ko pa nga pala alam ang pangalan niya. Nah, I don't have to know. I'll forget her too as soon as I'm done with her. Kung hindi lang siya mapilit at wala akong maisip na landiin ngayon, hindi ko siya papatulan.

We entered on this Café's comfort room. She immediately kiss me after we locked the door. Napangisi ako, she's not that bad huh. Mukhang marami ng nalandi ang babae'ng 'to base on how she kisses me.

I pushed her hard on the wall that earned me a gasp from her. I took that as an opportunity to invade her mouth with my tongue. Hindi niya naman ako binigo. Her tongue fought with mine as well.

My hands then started to roam on her body. I touched her breasts outside her dress. She moans. Now that's something I'm really proud of. I get to satisfy her just with the touch of my hand.

Her hands then roam around my body too. She started unbuttoning my polo while I was busy fondling with her erect n'pples that are now out from her brassiere. Her other hand then moved south where my fly is. She then started unbuckling it. I hissed before cupping her breasts harder.

“Hmm, that's good,” she mumbled breathlessly when I sucked and lapped her neck.

We both having and tasting each other's lips when suddenly, the door opens. Parehas kaming gulat na naghiwalay at napatingin sa kung sinuman ang nagbukas ng pintuan. Fuck!

I am now staring at a two pair of cold brown eyes. She's not speaking, but she's giving us a cold stare and disgust in her eyes. Damn

“I thought you locked the door?”

“I did! Fuck!” I hissed.

Who the hell is she?!

“If you two were done, leave,” aniya sa malamig na boses. Napamura naman ako bago nagsimulang mag-ayos ng damit. Fuck. This is not the first time that someone caught me making out, so why am I feeling guilty and fucking disgusted even with myself? The fuck?!

“Look Miss, you don't care if we are making out here. Inggit ka ba?” the woman from behind me spoke. Damn.

Napansin kong may sinabi iyong kasama ng babaeng nakatingin sa amin ngayon pero hindi ko masyadong narinig. I was too damn busy with my polo!

I sighed. “Look, I'm sorry about this mess Miss,”  I apologized before plastering a smile for her but she was just there, looking at me like I'm somewhat stupid or what for saying those. She's too judgemental I can say!

“Baby why are you even sorry? Siya dapat iyong magsorry dahil siya iyong istorbo!”

“Hoy gaga ka te! Wag mong ganyanin si Miss Jasha kung gusto mo pang matanggap dito!”

Napakagat ako sa labi. They're starting to bicker at each other. But, what did she say?

“OMG!”

“Is she the one you hired?” tanong 'nung babae. Siya ba ang may ari nito? Is that why she's holding the key for the comfort room? Is that it? Fuck.

“You're fired,” she added before walking out of the comfort room. Napamura ako dahil feeling ko kasalanan ko kung bakit may mawawalan ng trabaho. Holy fuck!

“Miss wait!” Sigaw ko bago lumabas ng cr pero wala na akong naabutan.

I hissed before walking out of that Café. I even heard the girl that I made out with calling me to comeback but I didn't bother coming back. Kaya na niya iyon. I feel sorry for her that nawalan siya ng trabaho but on the contrary she was the one who suggested that place.

I roamed my gaze around me, hinahanap 'yong babae kanina na may malamig na titig, pero hindi ko makita. Pucha! Bakit ba affected ako kung ganon ang tingin niya sakin? Psh. Bahala na nga!