☾13:Draike Paulo 'Draike' Fontellejo

I can hear giggles while walking straight. I don't even know where to go now that I'm here in the mall. Tss. If it's not because of Lyle's free drinks I wouldn't even dare step inside this mall.

“Hi! Are you alone? You know, you can join us,” a group of girls approached me while I was still walking.

I didn't even dare to look at them.

“We will treat you, don't worry.”

“Where do you want to go? Arcade? Or hotel?” the other said before giggling. That irritates the hell out of me.  Can't they just stop being a whore and just piss off? Tss.

I remained silent before walking again. Hoping to get rid of them but they're just to annoying. Tsk. Ano bang hindi nila magets sa ayoko sa kanila? I thought action speaks louder than words? Or they're just too dumb to even know it?

“Hey! Come on! Don't just—”

“Piss off,” I hissed that made them stop.

Para naman silang pusang takot na takot na humakbang palayo sakin saka tumakbo palayo. Tch.

Maglalakad na sana ako ulit ng bigla na lang may yumakap sakin sa likod. Who the fuck dared?!

“Baby! I missed you!” she exclaimed happily while hugging me so tight.

My jaw tightened before clasping her arms away from me then faced her. My forehead creased because I can't even remember her.

“What? Are you just gonna stare at me? Where's my hug? Or kiss rather?” she said as she smiled seductively.

She was about to hug me again but I backed off that made her confuse.

“Drink your meds, Miss. You're fucking delusional,” I told her honestly before walking away from her.

Tsk. How many psychotic bitch am I gonna encounter this day? This is fucking nuts.

“Draike! Baby! What the hell?!” someone shouted. It was the same girl earlier and she's now in front of me with her eyes moisten. What?

“Are you fucking serious? You don't remember me? Baby! This is Agatha!” she shouted frustratedly. Why is she frustrated? I should be the one frustrated here because she's starting to get on my nerves.

I didn't speak. I just stare at her. Her eyes moistened even more.

She takes a step forward, ready to hold me but I push her away. Hindi naman siya nabuhal pero napalayo siya sakin. Napansin kong lahat ng tao napupunta na sa amin ang atensyon dahil sa kanya. Tss.

“D-Draike...”

“Piss off, Miss. I don't even know you,” I boredly told her.

Halos mapamura na lang ako ng bigla siyang yumakap sakin ng mahigpit. I tried to get away from her grasp pero puta, may sa tuko ata 'tong babae 'to at ang higpit ng kapit!

“Puta! Get off!” I hissed but her embrace tightened even more.

“You can't forget me! You can't! I love—”

I don't know what happened next. She was saying something until someone punch me really hard in the face that made me stumble on the floor.

“Draike!”

“Gago ka a! Pati girlfriend ko aasahin mo!” sigaw ng kung sinumang gago bago ako nakatanggap ng panibagong suntok.

Napapikit ako hindi dahil sa sakit kung hindi dahil sa frustration na nararamdaman ko. Who the fuck are these people?

“Ano?! Gago! Tumayo ka! Wala ka naman pala e! Tayo!” he shouted.

I licked my lower lip and I tasted blood from it. Bagot na tumayo ako saka pinagpagan ang t-shirt na nalukot. I faced the guy who punch me twice.

“Problema mo?” Tanong niy ng titigan ko lang siya ng may mapaglarong ngisi 

“You should know better who you're fighting with, you son of a bitch!” I hissed before punching so hard in his face.

One punch..two..three.. I fucking stopped counting when he started to counter attack my punches. Too bad for him because he is nothing compare to me.

Punches after punches. I didn't stop ruining his ruined face. I can even hear the crowds' noise but I didn't bother minding them. This bastard should know where to place himself!

“You bastard should know your fucking place!” I said through gritted teeth.

We were both just throwing punches to each other when I heard someone shouted from the crowd.

“Stop it, you two!” it was a girl's voice but who the fuck cares?

I am going to beat this bastard to pulp until he can't walk anymore because of shame.

“Where are the guards?! Can you both just stop fighting?! Oh my god! This is insane!”

I don't know what happened next after her shout. All I know is that someone is already holding me so tight from the back, trying to stop me from beating the hell out of this bastard's face. Tss.

“What the hell is wrong with you two?!”

Why don't she ask this bastard? Tss.

“So, no one's gonna answer me?! And why are you all just watching them fight?!” she added frustratedly. The crowd stayed silent and so am I.

Nagpumiglas ako sa hawak ng kung sino man bago binalingan ng tingin 'yong babaeng kanina pa sumisigaw. The fuck? This girl can shout? She looks so small. Tss. How can someone who look so innocent shout at that range? She's frustrated as I can to her. I would like to say that it doesn't suit her being mad but I stopped myself.

Instead, I walk away from the crowd. Tss.

“Ya!!” I heard her.

Tsk. Do she really think I will talk to her? She's one pain in the ass too.

“What's with the scar?” Ryann asked when I sat at the vacant chair in front of him.

I found him sitting out of one of the shop here looking so lost. I just shrugged as my answer.

I don't have all the strength to explain or what.

Minutes after Dexter and Reigh came in the picture.

“What the fuck? What's with the scar?” Dexter asked.

I didn't answer him.

“Wag niyo na asahang sumagot 'yan,” Ryann spoke.

Napailing na lang ako saka tumingin sa kung saan. I even saw the girl from earlier walking so fast and yet with grace. Damn right. Who the fuck cares about her anyway? Tss.