☾10: Erll Yohann 'Yohann' Ehrlich

From: Babe

I'm on my way. Can't wait to see you :)

I smiled upon seeing her message. Ah, I can see her now after not meeting her for almost a week.

“Ngiting-ngiti a,” napaangat ako ng tingin dahil doon. I just smirk at him.

“Mind your own business Renzell.”

Napailing naman siya habang may ngisi din sa mga labi.

“Pabayaan mo 'yan. May jowa kasi kaya ganyan,” natatawang saad ni Jhun kaya naman binato ko na lang ng bimpo ko. Mga baliw.

“Igagaya niyo naman sa inyong nakakasira ng buhay ng mga babae,” it was Captain who speak.

“Burn bitch, burn,” naiiling na saad ni Dexter.

Napailing na lang ako.

“Don't burn bitch us Dexter. Kapareha ka lang namin.”

Napatawa naman ako sa sinabi ni Renzell sabay pa ng pagbatok kay Dexter. Mga gago talaga.

“You two three will cry blood once you found your partners in life,” I told them while shaking my head.

Para naman silang nakakita ng multo dahil sa sinabi ko.

“Dude yuck! I won't fall for someone!”

“The horror! That someone better ready herself because she will be the one  who will cry blood.”

“Bro, I can find a partner everyday or every time I want it.”

Napailing na lang kaming parehas ni Captain dahil sa sagot nila. Sooner or later they will going to meet their partners in life and if that happens? I will laugh my heart out because I know for sure that they will cry blood because of being jerk.

“Suit yourselves,” I chuckled.

“Where's the three mute by the way?” Jhun asked. He was pertaining to Draike, Reigh and Ryann. Gago talaga. Kung nandito lang 'yong tatlong 'yon paniguradong makakatanggap ng suntok 'tong si Jhun.

“Nauna na. Sunod na lang daw tayo,” sagot ko.

“Mauna na din kayo. I have to go home first, Mom's waiting, pero susunod din ako sa Mall don't worry,” ani Lyle na nag-aayos ng gamit niya.

“We should be worried. If Lyle won't follow us sa mall, sinong magbabayad ng bibilhin natin?” Dexter gasped after saying those. He's acting like as if he was in pain, nakahawak pa sa dibdib niya.

He groans in pain when Lyle punch his stomach teasingly. I laughed. Yan kasi.

“Gago. Mauna na ako,” aniya bago naglakad palabas ng locker room. We just bid our goodbyes before packing our things.

“I have to go first too. I have to meet Laine,” I told them before standing up on my seat.

Renzell whistle. “Lovers,” he mumbled teasingly before chuckling.

Napailing na lang ako saka naglakad na palabas.

“Use protection, Dude!” pahabol na sigaw ni Jhun kaya napailing na lang ako. Gago talaga.

To: Babe

I will be there in a min. Love you.

After sending it, sumakay agad ako sa sasakyan ko at pinaandar 'yon. It took me minutes of driving before I arrived at the mall.  Nagpark lang ako saglit bago tuluyang pumasok sa mall.

To: Babe

I'm here, where are you?

I waited for her reply but it's been five minutes when I sent it pero wala pa din akong natatanggap na reply.

From: Babe

Oh my! I'm sorry babe! It's traffic e!

I sighed, feeling sorry for her. When she got here I will pamper her because I know she got stressed out because of the traffic.

To: Babe

Hey, don't worry. I understand. I'll just wait for you at your favourite shop. Take care okay? Love you.

I waited again if she's going to reply but minutes has passed... I sighed. She probably forgot to just text me a reply. It's okay. She's sometimes like that.

I look around to look for a seat when I saw a girl staring at nowhere while tears falling. I sigh. What I hate the most is to see a girl crying.

I walk towards her way.

“Miss are you alright?” I asked her. Taking her back from her reverie. She look up and met my gaze.

She look so in daze while looking at me but then her tears started to fall even more. What the fuck?

"I'm not okay. My boyfriend broke up with me and it hurts."  She answered. My forehead creased, who would dare to hurt someone like her? She looks... innocent.

I sighed. Kinuha ko sa bulsa ko ang panyo ko saka inabot sa kanya.

"Here,”

Para naman siyang nagtataka sa kilos ko. Why? Masama na bang magbigay ng panyo? But then, she was about get it when I heard a voice behind me kasabay ng paghawak sa braso ko.

"Babe who is she?" I look behind and smiled when I saw my girlfriend.

"She's no one. I just helped her,” I told her because I can sense that she's getting jealous now. Laine is the type of a girl who can easily get jealous that's why I am doing my best for her not to feel it.

Pero ganon na lang gulat ko ng iba ang isagot ng babaeng tinulungan ko.

"What are you saying baby? I am your fiancé for god's sake!" She shouted that earned everyone's attention, especially ours. What the fuck is she saying?

"Y-your fiancé?! What's the meaning of this Erll ?! " Laine shouted back before letting me face her.

Feeling ko bigla akong nabingi sa nangyayari. What the hell.

"Laine don't listen to her.. sh-she's not my fiancé! I don't even know her!" I told her honestly before holding her arms but she refused to.

Napapikit ako at halos mapamura dahil sa sunod na sinabi ng babaeng hindi ko naman talaga kilala.

"Now you're denying me?! I hate you Yohann! I thought you love me that much but why are you denying me in front of everyone?!” she shouted, crying. Mh jaw tightened because of the frustration I am feeling right now.

How the fuck did she even know my name?!

"Argh! You cheated on me Erll! Curse you and your btch fiancé!!"  Laine shouted while sobbing before turning her back on me. Leaving me with this girl who just ruined my life.

Fuck! I combed my hair using my fingers frustratedly before facing the girl with angry.

I hissed when I saw her sneaking out like as if she didn't do anything that ruined someone's relationship. The fuck!

I immediately grab her arm."Lemme go!” she hissed. No! The fuck I will let her go after what she did.

"You know what miss? I don't know how did you know my  name but you just ruined my life!” I spit angrily while glaring at her.

She just smirked. And smiled sweetly. Fuck. What kind of attitude is that?!

"I ruined your life? Know what? You should be thankful for that. I did not ruin your life,” I hissed upon hearing her words.

"You did not?! You did not?! Did you hear what you are saying?!”

"I am not deaf you doofus!! And stop yelling at me!! Should I repeat myself to you?! Fine then! I did not ruin your life! Happy now?”

"You'll pay for this,” I warned her before leaving her.

I need to follow Laine and I need to explain that I didn't do anything! I didn't cheat! That girl was a liar! A fucking relationship wrecker!