☾14: Renzell James 'Ren' Clarkson

"Do you know what will happen to us after lieaving Panthers behind?" Jhun asked.

We were both walking, looking for something na pwedeng pagkaabahalan habang hinihintay si Captain na dumating. For sure it will take time for him to get here knowing that Tita called him.

"I don't know. Coach will probably add some new members that has potential," I said in a matter of fact before chuckling. I even winked at the group of girls passing by us. Napailing at napangisi na lang ako dahil sa pag-irit nila. Women.

"Probably, but honestly speaking, no one can beat us," he agreed then laugh at his remarks. Agree tho. For years of being in Panthers, walang sinoman ang nakatalo sa amin.

Natawa at napailing na lang din ako sa sinabi niya. We were just talking and laughing about some random stuffs at ng mga kagaguhan namin when a girl suddenly bumped into him.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!" ani no'ng babae kahit halata namang sinasadya niya. Napailing at napangisi na lang ako saka tinapik sa balikat si Jhun. He knows what to do with that woman.

"Have fun," I teased him that earned me a punch from him in the arm.

Napapangisi na lang ako habang naglalakad palayo sa kanila. That girl, hindi naman na unang beses na may umaktong gano'n sa amin. Memorized na ata naman ang galawan nila. Some will pretend to ask some directions, some will pretend to ask if we've met and some are just what that girl did earlier. Playing the woman in distress to be saved by his prince. Tss. Jokes on them to think like that . Pathetic.

"Hey baby, wanna dine with me?" a girl suddenly approached me that made me stopped from walking.

Napangisi naman ako. I told you.

"Su-"

I got tongue-tied when a woman suddenly passed by me. Sinundan ko ng tingin 'yon. She's wearing a pink dress just above her knee. Her hair is bit curly from its tips. She was with two men behind her. Probably her guards. I didn't see her face clearly what caught my attention is her perfume.

"Baby? Are you listening? C'mon, let's dine-"

"Sorry, Miss. I have a meeting. Bye," I said smilingly before kissing her cheek. She stilled because of that kaya kinuha kong opportunity 'yon para makaalis.

I followed the girl -that caught my attention- silently. Ayaw ko namang isipin ng mga bodyguards niyang stalker ako. That would never happen. I am just following her right now because I think she's fun to be played with. She looks so soft and feminine that I think it will be easy to break her.

She entered in a freaking bookstore. A fucking bookstore! What will she do in that damn place? Sa lahat ng papasukang store, bookstore pa talaga? Tss. Kasumpa-sumpa.

Damn it. Kahit na ayaw kong pumasok, ginawa ko parin. Wala na rin 'yong mga bodyguards niya. You know, she should be happy. I, the famous Renzell is following her in a hell place named bookstore. Disgusting.

"Good day, Sir," the woman, I think a staff here, greeted me. I just smiled and winked at her before proceeding on the bookshelves.

I saw her on the other aisle, looking for books. Napangisi ako. I think I have a bright plan for her to notice me. I look around and saw someone leaning against on one of the bookshelves near me. She's looking at me flirtily kaya naman napangisi ako lalo. Binalikan ko ng tingin 'yong bababe kanina, kung tama ako, she will be able to see whatever I will do to that girl who was smiling seductively at me. Let's see.

"Hey, handsome," the girl greeted flirtily.

"I hope you don't mind," I asked before crashing my lips on hers. I felt her smiled before clinging her arms on my neck. I smirked. Tignan mo nga naman nagagawa ng halik.

I parted my lips on her before hissing her side lips, down to her jaw then to her neck.

"Babe, it tickles," the girl whined, more like moaned. Napangisi lang ako.

I opened my eyes to see the girl from earlier. She is now standing on a certain spot. When I felt that she's gonna pull a book I close my eyes back and focused on sucking this girl's neck, leaving a mark on her skin before opening my eyes again.

I was shock-not because she saw me making out, but because of how gorgeous she is. Fuck. I can see how she feel disgusting while looking at what we are doing. I wanted to smile and smirk at her but I have to put it all to myself.

"Why did you stop?"

I didn't bother answering or even look at her. I cursed ng nagsimulang lumakad pa aalis 'yong babaeng may hawak ng libro.

"Hey!" hindi ko siya pinansin.

Sinundan ko 'yong babae at mabuti na lang naabutan ko siya sa cashier area. Mabilis akong lumapit habang nilalabas ang card ko and handed it to the cashier lady. She was about to give her card, inunahan ko lang.

Nag-angat ng tingin 'yong babae sakin. Damn. She's emotionless! However, I can sense that she's giving me the 'what-do-you-want-look'. "I'll pay for it," I told her, smiling.

Hindi naman siya nagsalita. She just look back at the cashier lady. "Use mine. I don't know him," she said that made me chuckle.

Damn it. Her voice sounds angelic. I wonder if it will still be like that when she moans. Sounds wonderful. I smirked at my own thoughts. Ah, I would do everything to make that happens.

-