☾6:Mishia Jame 'Mish' Orozco

• Dedicated to Mishia Jaime Orozco Clarkson

[Mishia]

'I will be late. Need to get something at the bookstore.' after hitting the send button, I offed my phone and walk where the bookstore is.

I stops from walking when I felt my body guards behind me.

“You can leave me, now. I'll message you when I wanna go home.” I told them. They just nod but they stood there, waiting for me to get inside the bookstore. I sighed and just leave them.

As a daughter of a well-known businessman, I have to endure having bodyguards around me to secure my safety. I opposed to have them but Kuya and Dad won't let me decide about that matters. Tsk.

“Good morning, Miss Mishia,” a staff greeted me.

I just nod at her and walk straight to the book section. I have to find the book that Mister Gonzales told us to get for our class review for the next meeting. Kuya told me to just let our staffs to get it for me but I told him I can manage. Ayokong iasa lahat ng tao ang dapat na kaya kong gawin. I maybe born with a golden spoon on my mouth but I don't wanna live burdening other people from doing the things I can do for myself.

I scanned the books in front of me, looking for the certain book I need when I heard a noise from a corner. What was  that?

“Babe, it tickles,”  a heard a woman's voice saying that.

Are they doing something unacceptable while in this bookstore? Really? Can't hold their horniness that they have to 'that' thing inside a public place? Disgusting.

I didn't bother minding their business, they're not worth my time. I pulled out the book I am looking for na dapat ata hindi ko na ginawa. Because I saw two people making out like as if it's the end of the world. Timing, huh?

The woman was leaning against the bookshelf while the guy was busy kissing and sucking the woman's neck. I feel disgusted upon seeing them.

I was about to leave when the guy met my gaze. He looks so shock seeing me staring at them with a disgust in my face.

“Why did you stop?” The woman asked before turning her gaze at me. She flushed upon seeing me. Huh, disgusted and shy are we?

I didn't bother wasting my time for them anymore. Umalis ako doon at dumiretso sa cashier so I can pay for the book that I found. I was about to give my credit card when someone handed his own card.

I look at it and to the owner. “I'll pay for it,” he said, giving me a smile.

Instead of answering him, hinarap ko iyong cashier lady.

“Use mine. I don't know him,” I told her. Alanganing ngumiti siya saka ginamit ang card ko bago binalik sakin at pinasok sa isang paper bag ang librong binayaran ko.

I heard the guy chuckled.

“Babe! Why did you leave me?!”

“Miss!”

Dinig kong sigaw nilang parehas ng maglakad ako paalis. I didn't bother looking back at them. They're not my business, I don't need to meddle with people I don't even with.

“Miss!”

Pansin kong nakakakuha na ng atensyon ang pagtawag-tawag niya but I still didn't bother to look back. I don't care kung mapagod siyang magtawag. I just don't give a fuck at all.

“Miss, hey!” Napahinto ako sa paglalakad when someone grabbed me in my arm.

Kunot-noong tinignan ko ang kamay niyang nakahawak sakin saka siya tinignan sa mukha. I think he felt that I didn't like how he held my arm so he immediately let go of it before smiling sheepishly at me.

“Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking your name?” he asked.

I didn't speak.

“Hey, you're not deaf nor mute because I definitely heard you speak earlier.”

I still kept my mouth shut. His brows furrowed.

“Miss, look, I'm sorry if you saw me doing that publicly what that's—” I raised my free hand to interrupt what he was trying to say.

“I don't care,” I told him, spitting coldness before walking away from him.

“Miss! Hey—what the fuck?! Let me the fuck go!” Dinig kong inis na saad niya.

Hindi ko na siya kailangan pang lingunin para malaman kung bakit, because I perfectly know why he said those.

It was my bodyguard's doing. They probably saw me lifting my hand, a sign that they should be in my side immediately, that's why they probably hold the guy to stop him from bugging me.

I hated having bodyguards around me, but in times like this, I thanks Dad for assigning them to guard me. I just really hate it kapag may bigla na lang lalapit sakin na hindi ko naman kilala.

I fished out my phone on my bag to call them when I saw Jasha walking confidently.

“Jash!” I called her.

Lumingon naman siya sakin and nod her head once before walking towards me, sinalubong ko naman.

“Where's Z?” she asked, my forehead creased.

“Isn"t she with you?”

She shook her head. “Nevermind,” she answered instead.

Tumango lang ako saka sabay na kaming naglakad papunta sa office ng mall. Quelli and the rest already sent a message that they're already there except for Z.

I wonder where is that woman now?

───────────────☾────────────────