47 - Author's Note

I seriously cannot thank you all enough for this.

It started off as something to keep me occupied when I was bored, I never thought anyone would actually read it. I got to 12 reads and I was like "oh cool" Then it got to 50 and I thought "wow ok".

A few chapters later and I had quite a few people add it to their reading list, and I started getting votes here and there.

But when I got to around chapter 20 my notifications just blew up.

I can't say I didn't feel under pressure to keep writing to impress you all. But it was a good feeling. It was motivating. I was really struggling with self confidence at the time so the amount of love my fanfic was getting was almost overwhelming.

So yeah, for now I'm going to say the story is finished. I tried not to pause it and not come back at a random point, and the most recent chapter wraps it up kind of well if I do say so myself.

And I'm gonna say for those of you who didn't look at the thing I kept up on here for a couple of weeks, I have autism. And one of the symptoms is focusing on one specific thing for a certain amount of time before moving on to something else.

I was obsessed with the marauders for months, which is much longer than I would normally obsess over something. But after a while I lost interest without meaning to. I think that started when I watched Fantastic Beasts. I watched it a year after it came out because at first I didn't think I'd like it.

Now Newt Scamander is my favourite cinnamon roll and I have spiritually adopted Credence Barebone.

Anyway, I might come back and write more, but don't quote that from me. There's loads of you out there who have just started reading, so for when you get to here: hi, nice to meet you.

So for now, I'd appreciate if you checked out my other stories? I'm only in the process of writing one of them though at the moment. Two of them are just random things and one I gave up ages ago. Or you can just look at the other stories on Wattpad, whatever floats your boat.

Thank you again,
Tyler :)