Caught you!

(No one's POV)

The young Haruno was running from the Uzumaki and Uchiha.

As soon as she taught she was clear and lost the boys she sat down to eat.

"Finally I can eat my dangos in peace"

(If you don't know how dangos look like here's a picture )

Suddenly a blur of black and blue pinned her to the ground causingher to drop all of her dangos.

"Didn't expect me did you... Hatake." The young Uchiha whispered into the pinkette's ear.

"M-my....My...FUCKING DANGOS UCHIHA.."

The Uchiha was starting at her in complete shock and confusion.

"Your what..?"

"My dangos you idiot! Itachi gave them to me this moring and now they're on the ground!"

The Uchiha looked at what the Haruno was saying and saw two dango sticks on the
ground.

"I-I'll buy you new ones" Sasuke stuttered.

"No those were new flavors! Itachi gave them to me before he left on a mission this morning!" The young pinkette replied

'So that's were nii-san was this morning' Sasuke thought to himself.

"Hn" was Sasuke's reply to Sakura.

The pinkette glared at young Uchiha. If looks could kill sasuke would be 6 feet under.

Sasuke looked at the pinkette and noticed that she still had the present she got her

"I see you're still wearing my gift to you."

"Hm.? What are you talking about what gift?" The Haruno replied

"The one I got for your birthday, that one" the Uchiha said pointing at the Haruno's neck.

"Oh that yeah. I'm going to wearing it when we don't have missions but when we do I won't have it... Speaking of my birthday you just reminded me of a deal we had. "

The young Uchiha was confused. "Deal..? What dea-ohhh... that I-I umm gotta go I'm sick" sasuke said as he stood up as quickly as he couldwalking away.

But before he could get far the Sakura teleported in front of the Uchiha and pushed him down. Which caused her to be on top of the young Uchiha.

"No no no... You aren't leaving a deals a deal Mister. " Sakura replied with a smirk.

Before Sasuke could reply a loud mouth Uzumaki came. He looked at the two weirdly. "Those two are weird, right Kurama. Like it isn't even training time dattebayo."

"Oi!! You two it's time to get to class!" Naruto yelled at them. Sakura looked at him at teleported to him.

"Couldn't you go up to us like a normal person and tell us not yell at us." Sakura said looking at Naruto.

"Nope! Cuz I ain't no normal person hun!" Naruto said with a snap in the end.

"I-I" Sakura said speechless to what the Uzumaki said and how he said it.

The two started walking to class only to here the young Uchiha in a distance yelling at them to wait. Together they all walked to class together laughing. But in the back of Sakura's mind she didn't forget her deal with the Uchiha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So chapter what 25 I believe is finally out. I hope you enjoyed it.

Published on January 5, 2018

1) Thank you for being so patient with me and it might take a long time for me to update again cuz I'm getting sick which sucks.

2) if you have any ideas or recommendations to what I could make Sakura make sasuke do during a week. They would be really appreciated

3) I hope all of you had a great New years and Christmas. Or if you don't celebrate them I hope you had a great 2 weeks

4) I know his chapter is short but i just not feeling the best right now but when I feel better I will make it up t-to you guys