The Shy Hyuga

(Shikamaru POV )

After we left Sakura's house we walked back to my house.
"Hey dad."

"Hm.."

"Why did we go to Sakura's house?"

"Aa... That's something you will learn in time son.." I looked at him and sighed

"What a drag" I mumbled

" Why are you so curious?" I shrugged

" She weird." He chuckled

"What do your mean by that son?"

"I don't know." As we entered our house my house I hear my mother call my father.

************************************

( Neji POV)
It seemed rather odd that Lord Haishi was called in for a meeting out of nowhere. I turned to look at Lady Hinata and then Lord Haishi.

"Lord Haishi, if I may can I ask you a question?" He a turned to look at me and so did lady Hinata.

"Hm, and what may that question be Neji." He ask- er- said.

"Well while we were at the Hatake-San's house I saw a girl with pink hair and stunning green eyes."
Lady Hinata and Lord Haishi had a shock look. Lord Haishi recovered quickly, so I continued.

"I overheard her talking to Nara-san she said her name was Haruno Sakura."

"What was your question Neji."

"Lord Haishi, isn't Haruno a civilian family. If so how come she was at Hatake's place."

"She was there with the Uzumaki's. Before you ask the Haruno's know the Uchiha's and Uzumaki's. Why she was there was because she was having a play date with Lord 4th's son."

"Aa."
***********************************

(No one's POV)
He was lying the Haruno's have history with both Uzumaki's and Uchiha's.
They were actually ninjas, but they retired after they found out their newborn baby has been killed in the mission.
But what Haishi wasn't telling Neji was that the Haruno's had been murdered a year prior.

***********************************
•1 weeks later beginning of academy•

(Hinata's POV)

It's the first day of the academy. I'll make sure that father notices me.
I thought as I was walking to the academy with Ko-san.

"NARUTO-KUN HURRY UP SHE'S CATCHING UP!" Was all I heard before three kids jump over us.

One being Lord Hokage's son, the other one was the Uchiha's main household son, and the last was the girl Neji-niisan describe.
She stop in front of us and bowed.

"S-sorry about that we are-"

"Sakura hurry I see her!!" She looked up and look behind me and her eyes widened. I turned to look at what she was looking at. It was none other than Lord Hokage's wife and she looked angry.

"Well, I got to go." She said before she started running again.

"YOU THREE UNGRATEFUL BRATS COME HERE!!" Said Kushina-san while chasing them. I giggled at her actions.

Behind the three running kids and house wife.

Were Lord Hokage, the rest of the main household, what seemed to be two other Uchihas, a girl with brown hair and purple strips on her face, another guy with silver hair one eye covered along with the bottom part of his face, and last was a purple haired girl.