Sakuraaaaaa

(No one's POV) 

~~~~~~Time Skip to March 28 a Friday~~~~~~~

One peaceful da-

"SAKURAAA" the pinkette covered her face with her pillow. As she heard her two blonde friends running towards her room.

It's been like this for the past seven years....SEVEN YEARS!!

"Tch would you two shut up I bet that lazy bum isn't even up yet."

"DON'T CALL SAKURA-CHAN A LAZY BUM TEME"

Let's see how our favorite pinkette is doing shall we....

"Grrr... lwaeve me"  then the door slammed open revealing two blondes, a duck ass, pineapple, violet haired heiress, and swirls.

"Sakuraaaaaa-chan"

"WAKE UP FOREHEAD"

As those words left Ino's mouth a pillow made contact with her face, it hit her with sooo much force that she went flying basically out of the room to the hallway. Pineapple chuckled, swirls was a bit worried but still snickered a bit, whiskers was on the ground laughing his ass off, violet heiress rushed to Miss Piggy's side and duck ass was surprised. 

"What's so important that you had to make so much noise!!" 

Everything went quiet and they looked at Sakura who was now sitting up in her bed. 

(This is her room that Rin kindly decorated it five years ago

(This is her room that Rin kindly decorated it five years ago.)

(This is what she is wearing as pajamas and her hair is to her mid back)

Sakura looked at them confused

"What's wrong?"

Three of the four boys blushed, duck ass was barely noticeable.

"S-Sakura-c-chan w-what are y-you....."

"FOREHEAD WHAT IS THAT" Sakura was confused.
Realization hit her she looked down and blushed a bit, she looked away.

"What about it"

"Forehead the last time I saw you wearing that was when we had a sleepover at my house two three years ago."

"Its warm ok?! Geez leave me alone pig!"

"A-anyway..... S-Sakura-cham get ready w-we m-might be l-later to c-class."

"Right now out I gotta change."

With that her friends went downstairs and waited.

Sakura sighed as she was looking through her clothes.
She eleven and still has no clue who her mom is.

Damnit papa please tell me

She was finally ready, she was wearing black shorts that reached mid thigh and a red tank top with the Haruno symbol on the bottom. She went downstairs and walked to the kitchen to get and Apple.
She went back to where everyone was at.

"Alright I'm ready let's go"

They all got up and walked out each with their bento box in hand.

"Where's Kiba?"

"Kiba said he was going to walk Akamaru and before you ask Shino went stright to class."

"  'kay" 
They all mentelly sighed. The past few years Sakura had gotten distance the reason.... No one knows.

They just hope the Sakura from before would come back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 470

Published on September 29, 2018

1) I want to thank you all for being patient with my lazy ass

2) I shorten this so i can have a chapter out tomorrow

3) the picture on top is what Sakura wore to the academy just with her hair in two braids and it reach her mid back

4) On October 1 I will he announcing which lucky boy won Sakura's heart

5) I love you all thank you for your support♡~♡