Surprised Itachi

(Sakura's POV) 

What I put on was a red short sleeved shirt with a zipper going down, ivory colored shorts, and my ninja sandals on.
I put on some weights Gai-oniiChan got me on my birthday, the ones on my wrist were 100 each and the ones on my ankles were 120 each.

They were heavy, but I was used to it because it wasn't the first time I have used them.
Once I had my gear on I went to my Papa's room.
I look around for the chakra paper, I found them a minute later in a drawer
(a.n I think that's how you spell it)

I got two papers, then went back to my room to get my kunai and shuriken.
I checked to see if I got everything I needed and headed downstairs .

"Okay I'm ready!"  Onii-chan and Sasuke-kun turned to look at me.

"Hn, let's go." With that onii-chan stood up and went to the front door with me and Sasuke-kun behind him.

We put on our sandals and start walking to the train ground I think it's called something  seven. 

After a while  Naruto-kun came.

The first thing Itachi-oniichan had us do was throw kunai at the target which was on a wooden stump.

Naruto-kun's kunai didn't even reach the board which surprised me since I knew he was training with Obito.

Sasuke-kun hit always almost hit the middle. I was doing horrible it would either be off and go behind the stump or not even reach it.
I don't understand when I come with Gai-oniiChan and papa I always hit the middle or close.

" Sakura do you need help?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah don't worry Itachi-oniichan!"
With that he left.

(Itachi POV)

I'm really surprised Uzumaki-san is doing alright. Sasuke it doning good, while sakura is......
To be continued
----------------------------------------------------------

Words: ?
Published: May 14, 2018

1) I know it's really short but I don't know what yo write

2) I totally forgot that I had a story and have been reading other stories

3) I have been busy and I have a lot of homework to catch up on so yeah