Team Gai

(no one's POV)

As time went by Sakura would go over to Hinata's once in a while. While going over she met Neji and Tenten kunai. Her and Tenten got along amazingly well, both really into weapons. Both have a cocky, arrogant, quiet, and serious best friend. Which they talk about those two boys a lot and both don't know much about their family.

Neji and her on the other hand don't get along quiet well. Sakura considers Hinata one of her closes friends and Neji tends to insult Hinata quiet a bit when Sakura is around. It angers Sakura but she doesn't act on it. The first time Neji took a punch to the face. Ever since Sakura gave him a nickname.

She also met a new friend his name Rock Lee.
She met him, unexpectedly she was going to train with Gai and there he was. She was nice to him and was strong in his eyes. He ended up having a crush on this pink haired beauty. He asked her out, she'll decline politely, he'll say he'll never give up.

But unknown to her her first three friends were feeling alone. Not only that but when ever one or two of the five boys see her alone with another their blood would boil well not as much as Kakashi's.
——————————————————————

Words : 222
Published:July 26,2018

1) this chapter is a bit confusing but it's explaining her relationship with all of team gai and the boys feelings towards her

2) konan or Akno I'm curious

3) That you so much for supporting my stroy