The meeting

(no one's POV)

All the parents gathered to talk about an important subject. Sakura.

She was an extraordinary child. Pink hair and her emerald green eyes. Most of all she's daughter of Kakashi Hatake.

Also known as the copycat ninja.

Why? Well because during the third war when obito was on the verge of dying he gave his left eye.

Lucky for Obito Minato was around the area and was fast enough to get obito help.
Even though he is alive he left kakashi keep his left eye.

Obito a week after got another eye.
They always ask him who her mother was. He never answered.

On a mission he was on about a year ago when Sakura first met Sasuke he discovered that an enemy ninja was after him and would do anything to get him.

(Kakashi's POV)

*FLASHBACK*

kunai flying all over the place. 'Where are my teammates?' I thought to myself worried about one more specifically. 'i got to get home, Sakura is waiting' I move faster once I feel their chakra is really faint I jumped up a tree and wait for them to get closer, once they are below me I throw my kunai hitting the in neck.
I hurry down with a kunai in my hand and finish them. Once I check if the cost is clear I look for the rest.

After a while I find them. We take a break. We of course had to run it to trouble on our way back to the leaf. Gai and Anko call me to the side and Gai talks first.

"Kakashi as we were running we heard them saying that they would do anything to get you..." I was shocked of course no one could see it but I was, turned to look at Anko she gave me a worried look.

"Kakashi you love and  care for your kid right?" I look at her

"Of course I do." I gave her a soft look

"Well I suggest if you want her to be safe, give her someone's last name. " I was shocked at what she said.

"You're right. As soon as we get to the village I'll ask Lord Hokage to have a meeting about it." She smile and so did Gai.

"Alright my youthful friends let's go!!!" With that Gai took off . Ahead of us was Obito and Rin. Behind me was Anko soon she caught up to me and whispers something that only I heard.

"Take care of her Kakashi." She said sadly I turned and look at her and said

"I'll take care of her with my life." She gave me a smile

"Thank you." With that she caught up with Rin and started talking while obito came to me.

After an hour or so we were at the village gate and the first thing I see was a flash of pink.

"Papa!! " I chuckled.

She ran to me and hugged me, I returned the hug and carried her.

"Welcome home!!"

"Maa, How long have I been away Sakura?"

"Umm..... A week! Why?!"

"Well, what did you eat? You have certainly gotten heavy." She look at me for a while, then shook her head.

"I've only been eating Mikoto-okaasan food. And I it's the weights Gai-oniiChan gave me!" She pulled up her sleeves and showed me.

"Aa..Sakura where is Itachi?" She opened her mouth to answer but before she could there was the two main house kids. Itachi and Sasuke.

"I apologize Kakashi-san she ran off before I notice." Sakura giggled, I put her down and said

"Maa..I hope she wasn't too much trouble." As I said that I heard Sakura having a conversation with Sasuke.

"Sakura, why did you run away." She giggle

"I was excited to see my papa." He had a sad face and looked down.

"Does that mean you want to leavr me already.." He said sadly she held his cheek which got my blood boiling.

"It's not that Sasuke-kun it's just I miss my papa." She made him look at her she was about to hug him until...

"Alright, alright that's enough." I said as I lifted Sakura up.

"Aww.... Papa why?! Sasuke-kun is my friend!!" I look at Sakura surprised. She doesn't get along with other kids very well so it shocked me.

"Maa... Then invite Itachi and Sasuke to train with you tomorrow.."

"Sasuke-kun, Itachi-oniichan want to come train with me tomorrow?!" Sasuke look at Itachi with puppy dog eyes.

"Aa...I'll ask mother and father." I looked at Rin.

"Rin would you mind taking Sakura to the house I'm going to give the report.?"

"Okay Kakashi-kun. Come on Sakura let's go."

"Okay. Bye papa see you at home." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

"I'll be leaving to kakashi" obito and Gai said at the same time.

"Alright." With that they left.

"Your a good father Kakashi."

"Thank you. But I'm not as good as her mother. Watching her from a distance even if it hurts her. Even if Sakura doesn't know who she is." She looked away

"I guess your right. Well let's go to give the report and talk about the meeting."

"Yeah." And we left to the hokage office

*End of flashback*

(Kakashi's POV)

"Alright, I'm guessing you all want to know why your here. Am I correct?" They all nodded

"Last year when we were on a mission I discovered that rouge's were after me and would do what ever it takes to get me." They all took the information in. Until Uchiha-sama spoke.

"Aa.. Hatake and what is the reason we're speaking of this a year after?"

"Maa, well you see Uchiha-sama I wasn't sure if Sakura wanted to be a ninja or not. Until she asked me to enroll her in the academy."

"Aa.."

"So, Anko and the hokage thought it would be best if she were to change surname. So no one would suspect that she is my daughter. So from now on she is Haruno Sakura. "

"Why not use her mother's surname instead of a civilian family's?" Asked Yamanaka Inoichi.

"She would of been in much more danger." Anko respond before I had the chance to.

"Alright then why does this concern us teme?" Asked the idiot in team Minato.

"Well dobe. If you ever hear someone call her Hatake or know tell the hokage immediately. So that we can see what else they know. Also that we keep the villagers safe."

(No one's POV)

Unknown to them a certain pinkette was listening to their conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1106

Published: May 31, 2018

1)I don't know who to pair Sakura with for later on so please pick

Sasusaku

Narusaku

Itasaku

ShikaSaku

NejiSaku

2) I'm sorry if it didn't make sense, I was in a rush