1.09 || SWEETS LITTLE LIES

Victoria rose from her bed, hair in light knots as she forced one eye open. Lazily fixing the bed before stretching her limbs, hearing the satisfying cracks; she yawned and stood up. "Tell me all your problems, make them mine." She softly sang, combing one hand on her hair as she smiled; a hot mug appearing on her hand as she blew it and took a sip. A warm sigh released as a fog traveled into the air.

The witch walked to her bathroom, setting down the mug on a table placed beside the bathroom door as she entered, closing the door and taking a cold shower. She turned the faucet off, materialising a towel in her hands as she opened the door with her completely bare. Walking on the drawer, leaving small drops of water behind her as she find the outfit for today; she wore it and combed her hair with her hands, looking at her amethyst shades with a blank look.

"The formal proposal that I have sent to the government; I should be able to receive a response by now." She murmured quietly to herself, resorting in using a comb as she brushed her hair straight, putting down the comb and taking her coffee; taking a sip from it as she walked towards to her door, easily slipping in her stilettos as she pulled the door and exited from her room.

The witch looked up to where her desk is, raising her hand and moving all the papers to where she is, flipping them over—an alliance, Mikaela's juvenile record cleared, a letter from Sector Seven, and whatnot, she all looked at them briefly before she found what she wanted. She took the letter with the President's seal into it, returning the papers back to her desk as she hold onto the letter. Strutting outside, she walked inside of the forest—eventually going deeper and deeper whilst calmly reading the contents quietly as she occasionally roam her eyes and savour her surroundings.

"... ugh."

Feeling a sudden spike of atmosphere, she firstly, finished her dark coffee and let it fade away, folding the paper and in the same manner; she stored it into her subspace. Squinting her eyes at feeling the familiar atmosphere, she pinpointed it with a little difficulty—sensing it on the air, and then to the trees and then finally, to the ground. The atmosphere has left subtle traces of it as she tracked it down.

"Damn that... fragger."

Victoria raised one bemused eyebrow. "Seems like we meet again, Starscream." She whispered, carefully appearing through a wide clearing with scorched ground and fallen trees; on the center of it, rests one lone seeker with an injured wing as the other wing was completely crushed, with two busted optics as he pitifully shivered. It was truly a piteous sight.

She slowly walked to him, seeing from his peds to his lower upper body were all scratches; must have been from the rough landing. Stopping in front of his faceplate as he narrowed his empty optics at her.

"Who are you?" Starscream hissed, instinctively raising his wings as he quickly moaned in the piercing pain he received in return.

"Why did this happened to you?"

"Why must you know?"

Victoria heaved a soft sigh, knowing that she won't get anything from him. She extended her hand and gently touched his frame; feeling him flinch at such small contact, behaving almost as immediately as she delved deep in his feelings, going through his thoughts, and then to his memories.

It was Megatron.

"You owe me twice now, Star." She said, beginning in healing him with her magic as she concentrated, mending the broken wings as it began to tentatively move—but even with that, Starscream didn't move. 

Taken-aback at how he could feel her emotions. He merely stood still in shock, eventually his optics the last thing to be healed as he saw the witch in front of him, staring at him and observing his reaction.